Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: All I ask  (Read 4366 times)

Stealthshagger

I'm so tired of trying to find a good punt on aw. (I'm not a fan of agencies..at all). Being on the lookout and searching is part of the fun, but I'm seeking a unicorn it seems. All I ask for/seek is:

Honest profile (correct age, etc)
Correct enjoys list
Clear and stated price
Clear and accurate area
Good communications
Recent and clear pictures
Friendly personality that doesn't try to scam on time, fake enjoys list/ complain that it's too much doggy or my dick is too big for owo (it isn't. I'm proportional. I have an ego, but I'm not retarded. I see through this).

Fucks sake, you don't even have to be a stunner. I'll admit, I've had a great time punting with women whose looks weren't up to a woman I'd date in "real life". Looks aren't high on the list at all. I'm here for fun sex, pleasure and convenience. I like having convenient pleasure, an hour or two of real sexual fantasy. I like a sloppy wet blowjob, I like facials, I like an oily tit wank, and I might lick your malteser ejector when we do 69. I'm not looking to do anything kinky. All these things are things I did in relationships and one night stands when my work allowed me to have relationships/one night stands etc. The mood, attitude and scamming attempts by so many wgs makes the  supposed to be fun and exciting experience the equivelant of going to Disneyland, expecting the advert to be real  but seeing Mickey take a shit on Goofy and shooting up before he kills Donald in a drive by. Even the £300 ones can be like this. Some look amazing...until you talk to them or want to do what you are there for. Sorry my cock is such a nuisance, but it is why I'm here. And I do apologise that it doesn't suck itself or orgasm instantly, but if it did, I wouldn't be here. I am always respectful, clean and friendly. I don't short change, and I am very straightforward. Am I asking for too much?

Why is it so hard to find? What is your straightforward list of what makes a good provider/profile/punt? And, if you live in London...please post a link. I've been in a punting mood for a week...my balls are bluer than a surf that's been suffocating for a week. My protein pencil needs CPR...so long as she meets the above criteria...

Thank fuck we have ukp to rant, review, share and debate on.

vorian

I think what you are after is more than fair. I take it you are only interested in London girls. As I'm afraid I can't help with personal knowledge in that area. 

the pussy man

maybe you need to just relax a little?

sounds like you wind yourself up before the punt and then go along almost looking to be wound up by things.

i think, in my experience, if i go allong with the attitude that it';s great that for £100 odd i can get a girl who i have never met before to take her clothes off and let me fuck her, within 10 min of meeting her....  that's pretty exciting on it's own...  i'll get some punts where they arent great, but some are out of this world fantastic...  i just go along with an open mind and enjoy it for what it is

agencies arent all bad either...  we have Sindy Dolls Elite in Chester, and they have some really top knotch girls there...  so if ive been let down by an AW girl, or am getting no comms from them (I;m basically a last minute booker) I have the back up of sindy's to go and get some willing pussy ;)

cjkanye02

Th is is easy to find in London. Just see any one of the well reported forum faves.

heisenberg

Haha had to laugh reading your post. I saw chantelle around old st. A while ago (sorry on mobile can't copy paste links. But she's been reviewed on here) i found her honest easy going and very good at what she does. Not a stunner but pretty enough.

Also geena around barbican. Really nice and easy going and an absolute anal queen.

Both are priced at £100 per hour

Sailormack

I think that this has a lot to do with the huge influx of EEs in the last few years.

A lot of them are here to rob. steal, con, pickpocket,ATM scam, prossie scam etc etc as that is what they know.

As UKP's reputation grows it will become the benchmark of prossie quality and service.
Our job them is just to keep the scammers and witches off the site.

Let those bitches fight for the crumbs  :hi:

vorian

I think that this has a lot to do with the huge influx of EEs in the last few years.

A lot of them are here to rob. steal, con, pickpocket,ATM scam, prossie scam etc etc as that is what they know.

As UKP's reputation grows it will become the benchmark of prossie quality and service.
Our job them is just to keep the scammers and witches off the site.

Let those bitches fight for the crumbs  :hi:

Well put couldn't agree more.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Well put couldn't agree more.

I think it is slightly unfair to say all EE girls are thieves and scammers, I have met some lovely girls from Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic.    :hi:

heisenberg

Typical troll post. Back under your bridge please  :hi:

As many of the more seasoned people on here have said, apparently it was not all milk and honey before ee's arrived.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 10:57:20 am by heisenberg »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not a good idea to call people Trolls when you have been a member for under 24 hours.     :bomb:

vorian

As many of the more seasoned people on here have said, apparently it was not all milk and honey before ee's arrived.

I thought the point about UKP reputation and how it can help punters have better punts was the most laudable part of the post. However the EE question is the thing that seems to hold the most importance for people.

Sailormack

I think it is slightly unfair to say all EE girls are thieves and scammers, I have met some lovely girls from Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic.    :hi:

Jim

I never said all and I was not specifically referring to girls.

My point was that it seems to be a cultural thing particularly from Romania and Bulgaria and that means a lot of it will apply to the sex industry too  :hi:

Offline Taggart

+1
But I'm not convinced about a Romaninan in every town and city.......

heisenberg

Not a good idea to call people Trolls when you have been a member for under 24 hours.     :bomb:

Did not mean to offend, but nonsense needs to be called out regardless of seniority.

The op's post did not mention ee's at all, and what he criticises are attributes that fit many wgs regardless of nationality.

A troll is someone posting inflammatory comments to derail a topic. All posts after Sailormacks have been about EE's and none have been helping with Stealthshaggers request to find good Sp's.

So why not go back on topic instead?

here are the two links I could not paste earlier
External Link/Members Only

both ee, both excellent

and if she absolutely has to be non EE why not give her a try

Sailormack

Did not mean to offend, but nonsense needs to be called out regardless of seniority.

The op's post did not mention ee's at all, and what he criticises are attributes that fit many wgs regardless of nationality.A troll is someone posting inflammatory comments to derail a topic. All posts after Sailormacks have been about EE's and none have been helping with Stealthshaggers request to find good Sp's.

So why not go back on topic instead?

here are the two links I could not paste earlier

both ee, both excellent

and if she absolutely has to be non EE why not give her a try

No he didn't specifically metion EEs but he did mention AW and his frustration with it.

I simply pointed out that AW was riddled with many scam EE profiles and further pointed out that this scam mentality is indicative of some EE cultures (Romania and Bulgaria in particular) and further that it is not restricted to the sex industry.

My main point was that if we can further develop UKP then there would be no need for the genuine punter to use AW as it our site could be where you would go for genuine information (both punters and pro$$ies).

You seem to think that this amounts to trolling so I would be happy to hear your further views on this  :hi:

heisenberg

I was reffering to your comment staying that a lot of ee s only come here to scam etc -since that is all they know...

Furthermore you say that scams are indicative of romanian and bulgarian cultures. I am sure you can point me to some sociological studies that support your rather broad statement. -and i mean actual studies not links to some newspaper article. Until you can provide that sort of thing i stand by my statement that your above comment qualifies as trolling and i won't discuss it any further.

As for further developing ukp, this is certainly a good idea. But even in the best case scenario ukp members will still have to use aw or similar ever now and then. Otherwise we would not refresh our 'pool' and just circulate the same wg's which can hardly be in the interest of punters.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I was reffering to your comment staying that a lot of ee s only come here to scam etc -since that is all they know...

Furthermore you say that scams are indicative of romanian and bulgarian cultures. I am sure you can point me to some sociological studies that support your rather broad statement. -and i mean actual studies not links to some newspaper article. Until you can provide that sort of thing i stand by my statement that your above comment qualifies as trolling and i won't discuss it any further.

As for further developing ukp, this is certainly a good idea. But even in the best case scenario ukp members will still have to use aw or similar ever now and then. Otherwise we would not refresh our 'pool' and just circulate the same wg's which can hardly be in the interest of punters.

I have a strange feeling you may have been on here before, time will tell.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

heisenberg

I ve been reading on here for a while and i am not new to punting if that is what you mean. :unknown:

Sailormack

A lot of them do come only to scam. There was a tv programme recently about pickpockets and ATM scams in London and the majority of those caught were Romanian and Bulgarian. The UK police have recently met with Romanian police for help with these issues. Some of those who were caught and convicted stated openly that there culture is based on scamming so who am I to argue :unknown:

In terms of providing evidence, what if such requested scientific polls have never been conducted? And who would conduct such polls? These "polls" are generally conducted at the expense of a party who can then use this "evidence" to further their own agenda either politically or financially. As there does not appear to be a specific party who would benefit from this "study" then I concur that no such study exists.

Furthermore if you only use "scientific evidence" to make judgement, you must live a very strange existence. How and what would you eat? Would you drink water without the scientific organic breakdown of the elements and the effects short and long term of your body? Etc Etc ....

In terms of UKP's future direction.

Of course the site can continue to grow and I understand that Adam is well schooled in IT matters. There is nothing then to prevent UKP developing along similar lines of the successful social network sites rather than typical forum form (obviously anonymity is paramount). But as the genuine personalities get to know and trust each others opinions judgements and recommendations then it could be a whole different  ball game.

I have advocated this direction previously and I believe that it would reduce substantially the many frustrations that we experience in pursuit of our hobby  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 02:12:44 pm by Sailormack »

Sailormack

I have a strange feeling you may have been on here before, time will tell.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The JRC-o-meter is twitchin' and it ain't often wrong  :hi:

OldAdmin

I ve been reading on here for a while and i am not new to punting if that is what you mean. :unknown:

Is this not you:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=9951

heisenberg

A lot of them do come only to scam. There was a tv programme recently about pickpockets and ATM scams in London and the majority of those caught were Romanian and Bulgarian. The UK police have recently met with Romanian police for help with these issues. Some of those who were caught and convicted stated openly that there culture is based on scamming so who am I to argue :unknown:

In terms of providing evidence, what if such requested scientific polls have never been conducted? And who would conduct such polls? These "polls" are generally conducted at the expense of a party who can then use this "evidence" to further their own agenda either politically or financially. As there does not appear to be a specific party who would benefit from this "study" then I concur that no such study exists.

Furthermore if you only use "scientific evidence" to make judgement, you must live a very starnge existence. How and what would you eat? Would you drink water without the scientific organic breakdown of the elements and the effects short and long term of your body? Etc Etc ....

In terms of UKP's future direction.

Of course the site can continue to grow and I understand that Adam is well schooled in IT matters. There is nothing then to prevent UK developing along similar lines of the successful social network sites rather than typical forum form (obviously anonymity is paramount). But as the genuine personalities get to know and trust each others opinions jidgements and recommendations then it could be a whole different  ball game.

I have advocated this direction previously and I believe that it would reduce substantially the many frustrations that we experience in pursuit of our hobby  :hi:

I agree with half of what you're saying -making things better for us punters. Not so much with the rest. I think neither of us will be able to convinve the other side. So lets agree to disagree and go back to the original topic. :hi:

Sailormack

I agree with half of what you're saying -making things better for us punters. Not so much with the rest. I think neither of us will be able to convinve the other side. So lets agree to disagree and go back to the original topic. :hi:

I am aware that most bicycles do not have a reverse gear but accept your apology none the less.  :hi:

heisenberg

I am aware that most bicycles do not have a reverse gear but accept your apology none the less.  :hi:

As i said i did not mean to offend.  :hi:

Offline Tailpipe

That is scary powers of recall in action there.  :D

IP address and other system tools help , but nothing gets past Adam for long . :cool:

vorian

IP address and other system tools help , but nothing gets past Adam for long . :cool:

Nice use of the big red button.  :thumbsup:

OldAdmin

Not IP address in this case. I don't reveal my methods. I once did for a "trusted member", only for him to be banned and then use the info I gave him to avoid detection.

vorian

Not IP address in this case. I don't reveal my methods. I once did for a "trusted member", only for him to be banned and then use the info I gave him to avoid detection.

Fair enough, well the proofs in the pudding, whatever your methods are they work thats for sure.  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Fair enough, well the proofs in the pudding, whatever your methods are they work thats for sure.  :thumbsup:

Banned members are normally not too bright.    :crazy:

I don't have access to ISP addresses or other personal information ---------------- but sometimes I just "sense" that something is not right, in this case I was spot on.    :hi:

Brand new members would not normally "attack" established members in the first 24 hours.     :music:

vorian

Banned members are normally not too bright.    :crazy:

I don't have access to ISP addresses or other personal information ---------------- but sometimes I just "sense" that something is not right, in this case I was spot on.    :hi:

Brand new members would not normally "attack" established members in the first 24 hours.     :music:

Good point Jimmy and one I will take on board.

Sailormack

Those who come here with an agenda to disrupt the forum don't generally last long as they show their true colours fairly quickly. The problem is most of them are too thick to see what everyone else sees as they continue with their silly charades.

We also have some especially sharp members and admin who can spot these fools a mile off.

Seems to me they have too much time on their hands.

Wonder why :cool: 

OldAdmin

He's not the only banned member back with new account, there are others I know about but have yet to act. They are keeping a low profile and just posting general punting info, but not this idiot.