Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bucks-massage  (Read 4073 times)

Dellboy

Massage Services Buckinghamshire
External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this lady? Or is she legit?
Any help appreciated.

Offline andyitc

She used to advertise on Gumtree with the  advert below. I texted her and asked if she offers sensual massage and this was the reply.

Hello,  i offer a full body sensual massage at my home in Aylesbury i work as massage therepast for many  years. I charge £75 for 40 mins and £100 for 60 or £120 for 90

I believe she also advertises as Nails by Lara although I have never been to see her. I hope this is helpful

Description
Find out the Secret of your Success through the Right Massage Therapist!

With passion for excellence, positive attitude, presentation skills I provide Relaxing Hot Oil massage. I am 39 years old European Female Massage Therapist with many years of experience in the SPA industry. This is a full body massage, which aims to stress relief, massage gives impetus to the implementation of the quality of personal desires. Welcome to the conversation!

Any questions please look at my Website or contact me. The only service that is out of the menu is sex – please do not ask for this.

Regards

Laura

Offline matureman59

Laura is absolutely genuine - she provides a tantric massage service that left me completely relaxed and satisfied, all in good surroundings. She is a warm and sympathetic person who is easy to talk to.

Offline Silver Birch

Laura is absolutely genuine - she provides a tantric massage service that left me completely relaxed and satisfied, all in good surroundings. She is a warm and sympathetic person who is easy to talk to.

Can you elaborate? Does she just provide a straightforward massage, (and a chat), or are there other sevices available too?

Is hand relief an option, and if so is it included in the price. If it is definitely NOT, that would be good to know.

What are her prices? Nothing on her website  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only