Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Naughty Minx  (Read 1067 times)

KenniLingus

KenniLingus

Thanks for the response guys! Not only is the punting in the Reading Basingstoke area dire so is the forum. Having recently relocated from Bristol I can honestly say this forum is dead compared to the South West forum!

Offline Danj89

Hi mate, I tried to see her ages ago when she was new, but she is really bad with comms and was never able to sort anything out. She would reply many days after I sent the message so never got around to it.

Offline Private Parts

Thanks for the response guys! Not only is the punting in the Reading Basingstoke area dire so is the forum. Having recently relocated from Bristol I can honestly say this forum is dead compared to the South West forum!
Could it have occurred to you that nobody from this regional forum had either
A- not seen her
Or
B- not be sitting on the site waiting for somebody to burst in with a "one liner".
Welcome. If the south west is so good maybe you are homesick.
PP

KenniLingus

I did have a punt back in Bristol last week - lots of fun with the legend that is Little Katie - £500 well spent!

Offline JohnWaynesJism

You are right, punting in the South East is pretty dire, London is the hot spot, then beyond is very hit and miss. Also the South East covers a very large area, so it's really helpful putting the  location in the title, you won't waste peoples time and should hopefully get a better response.
 Happy punting and good luck.