Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angeldeb - Hungarian Milf in Gravesend - no longer on A/W  (Read 1553 times)

Offline rockstar

Anyone know where Deb (Angeldeb) in Gravesend has gone as her A/W is gone ? This Hungarian milf is or was one of my favourite SP.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Anyone know where Deb (Angeldeb) in Gravesend has gone as her A/W is gone ? This Hungarian milf is or was one of my favourite SP.

She must be mate. She seems to be the only SP you've seen in the last 5 years. :D
Presumably you've tried calling her? Hopefully she's just taking a break.
Old favourites always retire at some point but it's particularly felt when other options are quite limited at the moment unless you want to spend £££.

Offline anonymous86273

She did disappear before for a few months and reappeared again. Hopefully not for good this time as she was a solid punt in that area.

Offline rockstar

She must be mate. She seems to be the only SP you've seen in the last 5 years. :D
Presumably you've tried calling her? Hopefully she's just taking a break.
Old favourites always retire at some point but it's particularly felt when other options are quite limited at the moment unless you want to spend £££.

Slowed right down in the last few years. I tend to find a SP and stick with her rather than visit lots of different ones.

Offline advent2016

Slowed right down in the last few years. I tend to find a SP and stick with her rather than visit lots of different ones.

I'll probably get to that situation one day and then eventually just hold hands with a partner watching the sea. Until that day I still see a few regulars each week and try and see someone new every couple of weeks for a bit of variety although it usually ends of a negative and mediocre experience.

Offline anonymous86273

Think she’s coming back - I was entering her building complex visiting someone else as she was leaving. I didn’t say anything as she was with someone but I noticed her profile was been re-activated too (albeit with content only at the moment).