Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Sara usually Oxford, in Maidenhead  (Read 1498 times)

Offline switftjake

This ones been on m HL but no reviews here.
External Link/Members Only
Just noticed her pop up in Maidenhead as she’s shown as Oxford from memory.

Anyone seen her? Cheap rate for the body type.  £100 hr

Offline Avg_Joe

no, not seen her, she has come up in my searches around oxford, and i've hotlisted her, but as i kinda hate the central area of oxford, because it's usually a pain to drive around and a complete twat to park, that's as far as i've got with her, i seem to have peeked in her pvt gallery, and she's still in my hotlist, so can't be too bad! although that was back in July, and i don't remember much of it to be honest

If you do give her a try, i'd be interested in the review
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline switftjake

Unfortunately back to Oxford Thursday. Agree it’s a pig to get in to centre. Said she sometimes comes to Maidenhead.

Offline Lema

It shows she's back in maidenhead  ;)

Offline switftjake

Think you misunderstand. She’s usually in Oxford but she’s in Maidenhead today and tomorrow, then back home(?) to Oxford Thursday.

Offline Cunning Punt

I tried to book her once - by text. She - or possibly the maid - cancelled 10mins later so not sure if that was a genuine mistake or they're timewasters.

From memory, the address wasn't in the centre of Oxford but the usual flat that Polish/Czech prossies use in Woodstock Road near the main roundabout. There is 2hr parking round there.

Offline Avg_Joe

woodstock road is at least an easier access side
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tony_Red

Face 2.5/5 Body 3/5. Early 30s. Pleasant WG but average punt. Someone like Aleksandra (Acton) offers far better vfm for looks and service.

Offline switftjake

Ah, thanks for the info. How long ago was the punt? What was attitude like and services offered? Any chance of making it a formal review or not worth effort?
Cheers

Offline Tony_Red

Ah, thanks for the info. How long ago was the punt? What was attitude like and services offered? Any chance of making it a formal review or not worth effort?
Cheers

Average would be the key word. She would be appreciated by punters in areas with very few WGs. But, I usually punt in London and there is better available. In saying that, she had a good attitude. Looks are important to me and I was a disappointed in this regard. Owo + fk. Don't remember a lot as this was when she first appeared on the scene. Then her profile was inactive/she was away for a bit.

Offline switftjake

In Maidenhead again for few days this week if anyone fancies a go and review? I can’t this week otherwise I’d have made this my first TOFTT.