Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE VIKI - Maidenhead  (Read 2827 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Saw her in Maidenhead
Paid £130 for 1 hour

About 5"7" tall
Nice pretty tv presenter face
Blonde hair
Tanned skin
Good healthy size 10 maybe 12 figure
Great sexy legs
Ok as
Muffins a bit crumpled heading south
Definitely minimum early 30's to maybe mid 30's
Otherwise hot russian honey

From the outset very friendly
Lots of deep sensual hot passionate kissing
Lots of tongue waggling saliva slurping yummy!!
Licked her body up down back front
Opened up her legs mouth slithered around both her inner thighs and then yes yes went in for the mango...she fingered her sweet delicious mango and then shoved the mango juice finger in my mouth!!
She jiggled quivered whilst I lust fully enjoyed her mango
She gave heavy spit deep throat owo enjoying every inch of my king cobra.. it was like heaven sent for her the way she was enjoying the sucling fest!!
On with rubber john drilled her missionary whilst hot sensual dfk tongue wrangling! !
Second round same foreplay then I sat up whilst she says she wants to enjoy my king cobra sucking it off with plenty of spit deep throat high speed velocity! !
Then on with rubber john entered her well heated up mango in misdionary she wanted me to drill high speed fuck out of her but I declined and went at my gentle drilling speed till change position to doggy she insisted on heavy pounding drilling I still declined drilled her above average speed for a minute she was groaning loudly then off with rubber as she sat on my face until I Jerked all the venom out!!

Attitude 10/10
Girlfriend experience 10/10 ( no fingers in mango and no cim)
PHYSICAL construction 7.7/10
Professional excellence 10/10

I would go back but not in a hurry...
Well recommended hot sexy semi milf...

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smiths

Saw her in Maidenhead
Paid £130 for 1 hour

About 5"7" tall
Blonde hair
Tanned skin
Great sexy legs
Ok as

Opened up her legs mouth slithered around both her inner thighs and then yes yes went in for the mango...she fingered her sweet delicious mango and then shoved the mango juice finger in my mouth!!
She gave heavy spit deep throat owo enjoying every inch of my king cobra.. it was like heaven sent for her the way she was enjoying the sucling fest!!
On with rubber john drilled her missionary whilst hot sensual dfk tongue wrangling! !
Second round same foreplay then I sat up whilst she says she wants to enjoy my king cobra sucking it off with plenty of spit deep throat high speed velocity! !
Then on with rubber john entered her well heated up mango in misdionary she wanted me to drill high speed fuck out of her but I declined and went at my gentle drilling speed till change position to doggy she insisted on heavy pounding drilling I still declined drilled her above average speed for a minute she was groaning loudly then off with rubber as she sat on my face until I Jerked all the venom out!!

Attitude 10/10

Maidenhead isn't in London, it comes under the South East region as you knew with a previous review which you posted in that region also in Maidenhead. :rolleyes: Now moved to correct regional board.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 12:36:59 pm by smiths »

Offline mh

Maidenhead isn't in London, it comes under the South East region as you knew with a previous review which you posted in that region also in Maidenhead. :rolleyes: Now moved to correct regional board.

Also VIKI, not VICKY and added location to subject

Offline acer123

She's a great girl, a real shame she is not visiting Maidstone any longer.  :dash:

She is a real yummy mummy!

:thumbsup:

Offline MrMatrix

Nice review KT- pleased you had a good time. Looks like a cracking WG.On my HL.  :thumbsup:

Offline claretandblue

I doubt he knows what day it is,let alone the geography of the UK :lol:

Offline smiths

I doubt he knows what day it is,let alone the geography of the UK :lol:

Never a truer word posted. :D

Online Steely Dan

Thanks for the review, hot listed.

Offline Dominos

Look out for her, she'll prob be back soon, she's in Hatfield and comes through every 3 or 4 weeks, so assume she'll do the same for Maidstone.

Offline maniaxx

Saw her in Maidenhead
Paid £130 for 1 hour

About 5"7" tall
Blonde hair
Tanned skin
Great sexy legs
Ok as

Attitude 10/10

CIM is listed on her profile..is that definitely out of table? because from your description it would be a good punt for me but for that needs to be blonde , do fk and cim...the first 2 are checked :)

Offline king tarzan

CIM is listed on her profile..is that definitely out of table? because from your description it would be a good punt for me but for that needs to be blonde , do fk and cim...the first 2 are checked :)

Cim listed is 'BULLSHIT '

When she was sucking my king cobra I wanted too shoot the venom in her mouth every drop but she said it's at discretion and then immediately said it's not something she likes doing..

Even without cim still highly recommended

She is pretty and sexy!!

She had that black sexy dress in picture on and we were snogging in front of the mirror whilst slow dancing to bob marleys buffalo soldier which was playing on the radio!

Now each time anywhere where I hear that song will bring back hot sexy memories! !

Definitely a sexy hot honey minx!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac