Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brighton belles incall?  (Read 2744 times)

Offline misaya44

External Link/Members Only

What's their incall place like? Completely new to the punting, I don't see the entrance on google map at all, and the place looks pretty small for a brothel. Is it a safe place to enter, someone write their experience of the place?

Offline j4247

See my reviews on Belles.

In short it's well run and safe. Relatively discrete entrance down a path between 2 shops. If you're a fan of parlours this seems to be one of the best in the area. If you go in the day the choice is only 2 or 3 but in the evening you often get 10 plus girls to choose from.

Offline MrMatrix

Cant miss it- its the big red door  :hi:

Offline hampshirehog

I might be down that way at the end of October, so this might be one to visit while I'm there :)

Offline budz

I had read that the basic hourly fee is pretty good but they catch you out on the extras like OWO etc?

Offline MrMatrix

I had read that the basic hourly fee is pretty good but they catch you out on the extras like OWO etc?
Correct- well that was the state of play 3 years ago any way.

WhattheFlip

Website says £120ph. I'm guessing it's probably +10 for OWO, +10 for FK, +10/20 FOR CIM, +20 for Anal. Can anyone confirm?

I've also heard, on here I think, that the calibre of girls varies wildly too. Some genuine classy hotties, some dirty junkies who stink of fags. And much inbetween! And quite a mix of service standard too. I'm tempted to try the place, love the idea of a lineup, but there seems too many variables.

Offline j4247

Cant miss it- its the big red door  :hi:

No big red door there now matrix. Maybe you were thinking of the old premises I never visited?

Extras are expensive. £20 each extra generally. Probably more for anal. As I've said in my previous reviews on the place it's good if you only want OW and sex for half hour with a good choice of girls (in evenings at least). If you want DFK (+20)and OWO (+another 20)their prices are not competitive.

It's nice to have a choice of around ten girls though which is the main reason I ever visit.

Offline MrMatrix

No big red door there now matrix. Maybe you were thinking of the old premises I never visited?

Extras are expensive. £20 each extra generally. Probably more for anal. As I've said in my previous reviews on the place it's good if you only want OW and sex for half hour with a good choice of girls (in evenings at least). If you want DFK (+20)and OWO (+another 20)their prices are not competitive.

It's nice to have a choice of around ten girls though which is the main reason I ever visit.
Must have been the old premises then- I hadn't realised they'd moved and mine was a day time punt with only 2 girls available. Didn't take the option of extras.

Offline j4247

It's now a black door that's always ajar. Between two shops. Walk in down the path and down a few steps and ring the bell.

I've been in the daytime a few times but wouldn't again. The only reason I sometimes go is for a good selection to choose from which you only get in the evening IME.

Offline arturus_rex

there last week during the day. wide choice of girls but only a couple that were appealing. £60 half hour massage, blowjob with and sex.  clean and feels safe.  permit holder parking on street but easy on seafront and walk up

WhattheFlip

I'm probably being a total idiot, but why is there generally so many more girls in the evening? Just because it's gonna be busier with after work/partying punters in Brighton?  Or are these all girls with day jobs?  :lol: Most punting seems to be daytime, maybe thats just me. Or maybe there are a dozen girls there during the day, but you only normally get a small choice 'cause they're all busy 'working'!?

Offline NelsonH

You will always find a brothel operator puts on the most girls at the time they get the fewest clients.

Offline MrMatrix

You will always find a brothel operator puts on the most girls at the time they get the fewest clients.
But that doesn't make sense. Surely you want most girls when most clients are coming through the door  :unknown: