Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quick Question about Adultwork Accessing from a Different Country  (Read 875 times)

jeps

Hey so I want to book a session with this individual External Link/Members Only but it says shes accessing it from Hungary is that a red flag that its not going to be her or worse? Anyway just wanted to see what you guys think before I book Cheers!

Offline nigel4498

Well she is displaying a phone number ( and that costs them money) but it might not be her who is working.
It could be her pimp who is accessing from Hungary or she could have loaned out her profile while she's back home, it's anyone's guess really.

Give her a ring if you fancy it.

jeps

Cheers yeah that could be why, I did a bit of research on google she seems legit. I'll give her a ring. Thanks again.

Offline mattmugwump

don't forget that some of these girls use a vpn to get back to their own county for banking / TV etc. so might be something as innocent as that!

Offline Gustav Klimt

I've just seen her. She is genuine, it is the girl in the photos. Very skilled with her hands. Review to follow when I get home to my laptop.

raylondoner

Unlikely in this case but it could be down to the way that ISP routes the signal.

AW had me down as accessing from Greece once - I could have sworn I was in Canary Wharf at the time!  :hi:

vt

Unlikely in this case but it could be down to the way that ISP routes the signal.

AW had me down as accessing from Greece once - I could have sworn I was in Canary Wharf at the time!  :hi:

The Millennium Dome and the Acropolis do look so alike!   :D