Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting and Aging: How has your punting experience changed as you've aged?  (Read 2026 times)

Offline dreamwrx

My tastes have definitely become more specific.

No longer interested in just a fuck ... there has to be something she can offer which directly dials into my personal turn ons.

As I've got older :-) Bearing in mind I had my first "accidental" punt when I was 22, got a masseuse round in all innocence for a football injury as I was trying to get fit for a big match, and she grabbed my cock ... I ended up going out with her because, for fuck's sake, who wouldn't have lol

And now, thirty years later, I feel like I know what I'm talking about when it comes to handing over a few quid for this purpose ....  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 03:06:23 pm by dreamwrx »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Why, is their eyesight failing?  ;)

To be fair, the dementia is hitting them quite hard. They run around the care home waving the monopoly money I've given them shouting how they still have it. I wish I could say the same.

Offline Home Alone

My tastes have definitely become more specific.

No longer interested in just a fuck ... there has to be something she can offer which directly dials into my personal turn ons.

As I've got older :-) Bearing in mind I had my first "accidental" punt when I was 22, got a masseuse round in all innocence for a football injury as I was trying to get fit for a big match, and she grabbed my cock ... I ended up going out with her because, for fuck's sake, who wouldn't have lol

And now, thirty years later, I feel like I know what I'm talking about when it comes to handing over a few quid for this purpose ....  :hi:

In reply #29, I specifically addressed the questions the OP raised, but I think dreamwrx raises another question which comes up in a number of these threads, viz "Once you realise the wide range of services available, how do you respond to them?"

I was very naïve when I began punting. The wide range of services I could purchase never properly dawned on me until I found punters' Message Boards when I'd been a punter for about 6-9 months. And now that I may well be coming towards the end of "My life as a punter", I'm looking to 'tick' certain boxes before I hand in my last repeat prescription for Tadalofil so that I know there's nothing I haven't left untried that I wanted to try.

Offline davidgood

When I started punting in the early 2000s I was under 50 and quite virile. I could easily manage to knock out 2 rounds in a 30 minute session. As I got older I had to move on to hour sessions to manage 2 rounds. These days I struggle to come twice in an hour and due to the usual problems of an older man I do not produce much. For years I have told girls at parties I am no good for bukkake.

As get older I know my libido and enthusiasm for sex is waning and I am not as active as I was. Rather than continuing to seek out new talent my 1 to 1s are usually with a few regulars who I am comfortable with and provide the things I want.

I still like to go to parties but prefer them to be around 3 to 4 hours with a good mix of girls to enable me to get in a few pops, like I did last Friday at  a party in Central London.

Regards,
davidgood

Offline mr.bluesky

That reminds me of a gag I heard once, that went something like:

You know you've reached middle age when you realise for the first time that you can't manage it a second time.
You know you've reached old age when you realise for the second time that you can't manage it a first time.

And when you're really old you can't remember if you managed it a first or second time  :wacko: