Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte Rose - love for sale  (Read 7580 times)

Offline valdishere

15 posts yesterday and already 2 today is that some kind od subliminal advance advertising tout?

"back in London by the beginning of September and I can't wait!........and of course meeting all the lovely gentleman from London"

I won't be visiting as tend to agree with Matium quote
"Plump" is the word that springs to mind.
And no way is she 34! - more like 45 - 50.'

Think she claimed big shoulders due to her like of swimming!
In loads of spunk no doubt to win that golden cock award

leedsman

Okay. We get that you don't fancy her, but there is no need to be rude.

I happen to like her, she's my type. No, she's not stick thin and 18, but I'm in my mid thirties and prefer women to look like women.

Bearing in mind that she is actually reading the threads, it would be nice if you could just chill out and not spell out the ways you don't find her attractive? There are thousands of other girls out there, don't feel the need to fixate on this one!

I know it's an anonymous punting forum, but there's no need to act like a dick.

Offline valdishere

Well we are all dicks when it comes to punting as we often pay well over the odds for often not what is advertised.
I agree with others old WG's with more than half a brain try to extend their sex for sale life. Smarter ones often try go on a mother hen type role espousing help and advice to younger girls whilst playing safe against punter outrage by placating their not all sex fiends.
A prossies life is over by early 30's in most cases as we all won't nice young firm bodies and that's why real ages are discounted heavily to seek our business.

Yes I may well be a dick but one that pays for what I like.

JV547845

Well we are all dicks when it comes to punting as we often pay well over the odds for often not what is advertised.

No mate.  That's just you.

Offline valdishere

My post was primarily about psuedo 'touting' and never said she was unattractive.
But £180 per hour for vanilla services from an 'older' WG is not tempting me...MATE!

JB1969

If you look at it guys she has basically got us doing her touting for her because we are discussing her and keeping this thread going, so whoever pops onto the site to have a look around will automatically look her up on AW.