Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone got any good recommendations for DUOs  (Read 776 times)

Online punjabi_sand

Looking for some good suggestions of duos. That give a genuine lesbian show and are eager to please

Offline Jeffe

Looking for some good suggestions of duos. That give a genuine lesbian show and are eager to please

Any details on where? Budget? Looks, age etc? These details will help people give you better recommendations?

Online punjabi_sand

I’m not too bothered about age and as long as they look good then it will be midlands, south east and London area. Budget wise would be around £300 cheers

Offline Jeffe

You should get the full lesbian show from these 2 and within your budget in London

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=299657.0

Although no interaction, these 2 worked well together and £250 for the hour  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305071.0

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

The next duo i had planned was to see Busty Dee and Ameera. Does anyone know if they'll be working together again at some point? I've seen them both separately. They've got very good reviews and they do all the lesbian stuff.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 01:07:21 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »

Online expeller

I have not visited her myself, but I have exchanged messages and she is a good communicator. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She offers duos with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  and possibly with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All three are well reviewed on UKP

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

I have not visited her myself, but I have exchanged messages and she is a good communicator. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She offers duos with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  and possibly with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All three are well reviewed on UKP

True.

This has to be worth a look!
Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline laurenb

I’ve met BustY Dee in the past . I didn’t know that she offers duo with another Ladies . She is so professional provider . One of the best I have ever come across.
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online punjabi_sand

Have you got the links to their profile?

Online punjabi_sand

Have you got the links to their profile?