Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raluka - Southampton  (Read 2960 times)

soton20

I'm very tempted to book Raluka in Southampton and I wondered if any of you guys had seen her?  I think she's based in the place with a number of other girls off Hill Lane, which isn't the best venue, but she looks utterly gorgeous!

dantheman

Hi Soton20.
I saw her about two months ago, and yes she is gorgeous, very much so.  Lovely tall girl, taller than me in heels and i'm 6ft.
Great friendly nature, cracking body,wondeful kisser, owo, ro, sex in various positions. Not rushed out the door either, had a chat and a smoke after, she had a nice clean room. as you say it is a house/flat which is located off Hill Lane.
I guess you have been there before to see others as you say it's not the best venue, Think there is two houses that these girls work from, which one are you on about, the one on the right or the left hand side?

Offline nigel4498

Raluka is in the house near the Shirley Road end, odd numbers, almost opposite the vets.

Offline Larios

One way ticket to my HL.  :thumbsup:

Carolinaxx  used to hail from that area so Raluka has a lot to live up to. I would be interested to hear how it goes.

vp40aa

Raluka shares a flat with 23 Lucy (or Lucy23 as she was a few months ago) Talked about Raluka with Lucy when I saw her last and they offer duos - get the impression they are more interactive with you than each other though - i.e Lucy doesn't eat pussy:-(

(please note - this info may be out of date and no responsibility can accepted for raising anyones hopes.....)

Offline Larios

Ahh, Vp, glad to hear you caught up with Alycia in the end. Top girl there I think.

I have seen Lucy too, I didn't realise she shared the same property with Raluka. It will be easy to find next time around.

soton20

Hi Soton20.
I saw her about two months ago, and yes she is gorgeous, very much so.  Lovely tall girl, taller than me in heels and i'm 6ft.
Great friendly nature, cracking body,wondeful kisser, owo, ro, sex in various positions. Not rushed out the door either, had a chat and a smoke after, she had a nice clean room. as you say it is a house/flat which is located off Hill Lane.
I guess you have been there before to see others as you say it's not the best venue, Think there is two houses that these girls work from, which one are you on about, the one on the right or the left hand side?

Thanks guys. Looks like I ought to make a booking as Raluka certainly looks and sounds well worth meeting. Have been to other place at Hill Lane rather than Shirley Road end, so maybe it's a bit better as a venue...

Offline Protektor

She's a cracker! Busty Julya also works there too.
I've seen Raluka twice and was treated with a bright sunny hello on my return trip.
Highly recommended!