Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blossom Blackpool  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Southernbloke

I can’t review this SP as I saw her a couple of years ago but I just wanted to let everyone know she is rubbish, doesn’t do hardly anything on her likes list and charges the full amount

External Link/Members Only

If I have done something wrong Mods please correct me

Offline scutty brown

She's well known, one of Garfoot's gremlins
Her mother is handy with a pair of scissors

Photoshopping makes her look like an alien

Offline Southernbloke

She was awful, all I was allowed to do was give myself a hj touching her knickers, one of the worst punts I ever had £150 completely wasted.

Offline SpunkStreet

She was awful, all I was allowed to do was give myself a hj touching her knickers, one of the worst punts I ever had £150 completely wasted.

Jesus! Sounds like a shocking punt mate. So you didn't even get to rattle her bones?

SS

Offline Southernbloke

Jesus! Sounds like a shocking punt mate. So you didn't even get to rattle her bones?

SS

I found her quite attractive as I like curvy British ladies . She was drinking cider which in itself wasn’t a huge problem and wearing a short dress which looked good on her.
As soon as I went to do anything it was no don’t touch me there or I have just had a tooth removed ( no oral) and then to top it off apparently she was on her period!
I don’t think I even came, I just gave up, pretended to cum and left.
She texted me several times saying we could do more if I booked again. Told her to f@@k off and blocked her

Offline SpunkStreet

I found her quite attractive as I like curvy British ladies . She was drinking cider which in itself wasn’t a huge problem and wearing a short dress which looked good on her.
As soon as I went to do anything it was no don’t touch me there or I have just had a tooth removed ( no oral) and then to top it off apparently she was on her period!
I don’t think I even came, I just gave up, pretended to cum and left.
She texted me several times saying we could do more if I booked again. Told her to f@@k off and blocked her

Yeah I know what you mean, I find curvy brunettes are my achilles heel. I would love to get behind her and listen to my body clapping against her arse but after your unfortunate review it's extremely unlikely to happen. If you don't mind me asking, was she working from her own home or a hotel in Blackpool?

SS

Offline Southernbloke

She was working from her house , which to be fair was clean and tidy.

Offline scutty brown

Interesting that she seems to be the only one of Garfoot's girls who is still advertising. Good riddance to the  rest of the cokeheads

Offline SpunkStreet

She was working from her house , which to be fair was clean and tidy.

Thanks mate. Have thought about booking her but will steer clear now.

SS

Offline SpunkStreet

Interesting that she seems to be the only one of Garfoot's girls who is still advertising. Good riddance to the  rest of the cokeheads

Would you be able to spot any that advertise on Vivastreet Scutty?

SS

Offline scutty brown

Would you be able to spot any that advertise on Vivastreet Scutty?

SS

yes, they're all missing

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Contacted her a while back to book 1 hour incall, and offered me services but stated that she was on her period so no sex and she had a sore throat no BJ or kissing. Still wanted full price too! I gave it a swerve!

Her AW account is now deactivated so I think she packed it in. She did the foolish thing of using her real name on her email address on AW. It wasn’t hard to find her Facebook profile, which exposed her as not being a very nice person.

She also has a BF who lives with her, she had an OnlyFans account which I signed up to for 1 month (out of curiosity) Piss poor photos and just one video of her Bf giving her Doggy. From the video she looks bigger than on her photos. 

Something really dirty about this girl which I weirdly like!  :D wouldn’t mind banging her, but I think she’s a messer and tries to take advantage of us horny dudes

Offline scutty brown

Keep well away
It's no random chance that her profiles gone - ALL the Garfoot gremlins profiles have gone. Best not to speculate why. Big risk to punters removed, but could explain an increase in dodgy streetwalkers.
Her mother is also a working girl, in the past they've shared profiles, but besides links to Garfoot she also has links to both 5 Charles St (if that's open) and Brooklyns & Secrets on Cookson St. Either of them could turn up in those walk-ins.
The mother is the girl who stabbed her partner in the leg with scissors. He died

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Yeh she shared some information about her mother on her Facebook profile, something about her mums bf battering her mum and what a vile person he was. I never knew she killed the poor sod.  :scare:

I noticed on the sex video that she had visible scars on her arms, they looked self inflicted.

Pretty messed up! Don’t worry I’m keeping away. There’s some right fuxking wrongs here in Blackpool!! :D :D :D

I wonder what ever happened to SHY SEXY ABBIE ?? Jeeez  :lol:

Offline scutty brown

If you mean Abbie the neanderthal troll, she was last heard of living in Bournemouth / Branksome, where her sister also works.
Story has is that her pimp husbands drug dealing brought him to the attention of the local rival gangs and they had to bug out in a hurry. Would have been around five years ago. She always did have a habit of switching between Blackpool and Bournemouth anyway
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 02:00:34 pm by scutty brown »

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

If you mean Abbie the neanderthal troll, she was last heard of living in Bournemouth / Branksome, where her sister also works.
Story has is that per pimp husbands drug dealing brought him to the attention of the local rival gangs and they had to bug out in a hurry. Would have been around five years ago. She always did have a habit of switching between Blackpool and Bournemouth anyway

Neanderthal troll  :lol: :lol: spot on!!

Ahhh lucky people of bournemouth  :D

Did you ever visit her? I shamefully did. One too many sherbets and I found myself there  (worst punt ever) her husband was a right funny bastard. Although he pimped her out, and was as mad as a box of frogs, he had an innocent friendly way about him. I chatted to him for about 20 minutes after the punt (weird i know) and found him quite a likeable character.  Mad how he Just sat in the other room drinking cups of tea and smoking weed whilst she was getting nailed.

She’s actually made it onto xhamster watch at your own peril  :thumbsdown:

Offline scutty brown

Neanderthal troll  :lol: :lol: spot on!!

Ahhh lucky people of bournemouth  :D

Did you ever visit her? I shamefully did. One too many sherbets and I found myself there  (worst punt ever) her husband was a right funny bastard. Although he pimped her out, and was as mad as a box of frogs, he had an innocent friendly way about him. I chatted to him for about 20 minutes after the punt (weird i know) and found him quite a likeable character.  Mad how he Just sat in the other room drinking cups of tea and smoking weed whilst she was getting nailed.

She’s actually made it onto xhamster watch at your own peril  :thumbsdown:

If I did fuck her I'd never admit it............talk about losing street cred........
Funny thing was a few years back every fucking time I went to Whitegate Drive for a checkup or Hep jab they were in there. Every time!!! About five visits in a row. That's when paranoia kicks in

Offline Georgedaviesok

I'm pretty sure scutty a few years back you did admit on this very forum at having a go? I saw her years ago up near bispham and to be fair the service was ok, this was early days of her working and she offered A levels at no extra cost but she was a moose. I then went back years later, it was a different ball game and I felt disgusted with myself after.

I also remember her partner leaving you some evil messages on here threatening to cut you up Scutty. Neither were very nice people

Offline scutty brown

I'm pretty sure scutty a few years back you did admit on this very forum at having a go? I saw her years ago up near bispham and to be fair the service was ok, this was early days of her working and she offered A levels at no extra cost but she was a moose. I then went back years later, it was a different ball game and I felt disgusted with myself after.

I also remember her partner leaving you some evil messages on here threatening to cut you up Scutty. Neither were very nice people

I was hoping everyone had forgot that episode  :scare: :scare: :vomit: :lol:

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

I was hoping everyone had forgot that episode  :scare: :scare: :vomit: :lol:

Hahahaha!!! Welcome to the club mate

Offline Southernbloke

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but I noticed this one is back with a new VS profile “AVOID “

Offline scutty brown

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but I noticed this one is back with a new VS profile “AVOID “

Yep that's her. Keep away