Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmberMatureBlonde - Burnt Oak  (Read 1221 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6497594) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline no2punter

External Link/Members Only

Comms
She did not pick up the phone when called, prefers to text to set up the meet. Easy to deal with over text.

Venue
Flat in residential area that's safe and clean. She seems to live in the apartment, based on how it looks.

Price
£60/30 mins

First impressions
I found her facially attractive. She is overweight, but has a nice realistic looking fake bust. Her ass is quite flat so I'd recommend skipping doggy with her. Her pussy is hairy but not overly so. Overall, physically, she's not a bad looking 57 year old GILF and could easily pass as a woman in her 40s. She is not warm personality wise, but businesslike and professional. She was also very clean and hygienic, wiping herself down with wet wipes before starting the action.

Services
She started with OWO, had decent technique but kept pausing to spit in a nearby bucket which was a little off-putting. Then moved onto cowgirl and it was good to see her big tits hanging down, though naturally her stamina in this position was limited. Finally went to missionary, which seemed to be the best position to enjoy her in as she was very engaged and receptive in this position, stroking my body as I went in and out of her pussy. Despite her age, her pussy was tight enough and enjoyable to fuck. Went for a CIM finish, which alternated between her sucking my cock and licking the tip as I wanked off in her mouth. After CIM, she immediately spat it in the bucket.

Return
Unlikely, but not impossible. She is good value for money and one of the few GILFs I find sexually attractive. However, her personality is distant, although she did warm up a little towards the end. Neutral is the right rating, as although she gave a satisfactory service, she didn't really go above and beyond the job description as we would expect from a good punt.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 12:23:28 pm by no2punter »