Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bdsm  (Read 523 times)

Offline fettish008

I've always wanted to try this but not many wg's in oxfordshire who do it.does anyone know of any in oxfordshire or a bit further afield?

Quesadilla

I've always wanted to try this but not many wg's in oxfordshire who do it.does anyone know of any in oxfordshire or a bit further afield?
Bit out of my range. 

Sure you've tried this but I'd start with a search on AW for WG's with BDSM in their likes list - you can be more specific if you want someone to be sub vs dom with you - there are various other search criteria in there like BDSM receiving vs BDSM giving, plus Domination giving/receiving, spanking giving/receiving, sub games, tie and tease etc. 

On the proximity tab put in your postcode and then put in a maximum distance you're prepared to travel (up to 99 miles) and then on the first tab at the bottom select "order results by...proximity". That should give you some options and you can then search here for reviews.

Have to admit I just ran a quick search purely based on sub tendencies and only found a few - the nearest 3 or 4 being around the Reading area.