Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Katie - Colliers Wood  (Read 1339 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6746745) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Robinh191

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Date: Within the last 6 months.

Cost: £160 for 60mins.

Services: DFK, fingering, OW, penetration.

Location: Residential house walkable from either Colliers Wood Underground or Haydons Road Railway Station. Discreet during the day when we met as neighbours are out.

Communication: Initial contact made and subsequent exchanges through AW email to agree day and time and then Kate confirmed her number as she wanted speak which I presume is part of her screening process.

SP: Great figure, all natural as far as I could tell.

The meeting: Hid behind the door wearing the skirt and blouse very similar to what she had on in one of the gallery photos but now removed. Once inside, I followed Kate upstairs after she first got me a glass of water. In the bedroom, she asked me if I kiss and then after I said yes, straight into kissing which progressed to LFK and then DFK. I paused to hand Kate her fee and requested a shower.

Back in the room, we continued with DFK and during this Kate removed her skirt and blouse revealing her sexy lingerie - stockings, suspenders, knickers and bra. After a while, she then removed her bra and I devoured her breasts and nipples. I asked Kate to take off her knickers so I could finger her which she was happy with and received with no complaints. After a good while she climaxed or gave the impression she did and then Kate said she wanted to give me oral which for me was outstanding in every way. She varied the pressure at different parts of my length and at different times, working just the tip or head, or the top of my shaft, looking up at me when possible or deepthroating me with her nose in my navel and holding it there. I had to stop proceedings a few times when Kate took me to the brink.

After what seemed like an eternity but was probably about 15 minutes, I asked for sex and lasted longer than I thought I would or usually do after I've almost peaked from oral.

I asked for another shower and made small talk as I dressed. Kissed Kate goodbye and left exhausted but satisfied on wobbly legs.

Conclusion: Would I return? Yes, oral was truly exceptional.

Offline Julius1966

Katie is one of my favourites at the moment. Very natural and seems to be doing it for the enjoyment.