Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Info About English_Madison_26 - Exeter?  (Read 650 times)

Offline formulajuan1

Is anybody able to provide any information about English_Madison_26 from Exeter plz. I can't find Reviews or anything about her on this site. I believe that she, or someone very much like her, may have had a previous AW Profile under the name of Luna. Before I attempt to book I am curious about her reason for dropping the previous Nickname. Any comments, Positive or Negative will be very helpful, thanks.
External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Blatant tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Is anybody able to provide any information about English_Madison_26 from Exeter plz. I can't find Reviews or anything about her on this site. I believe that she, or someone very much like her, may have had a previous AW Profile under the name of Luna. Before I attempt to book I am curious about her reason for dropping the previous Nickname. Any comments, Positive or Negative will be very helpful, thanks.
External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=249521.msg2549486#msg2549486

All the info you wanted was right here  waiting for you. I assume you searched using her AW number?
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.

Offline formulajuan1

Thanks Cornish_Wanderer. I drew a blank searching on Madison, English_Madison, Luna & 3847549. No wonder guys can't find info, the Search Engine on this Site is pretty basic, not a Boolean in sight.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Thanks Cornish_Wanderer. I drew a blank searching on Madison, English_Madison, Luna & 3847549. No wonder guys can't find info, the Search Engine on this Site is pretty basic, not a Boolean in sight.

The search facility on this site is quite excellent. All one needs to do is search by the AW number in the search box. By using the AW number it brings up all search results including previous user names which use the same AW number.

Before being critical of the site possibly learn how to use the facilities first.

Offline meatywsg

Offline formulajuan1

The search facility on this site is quite excellent. All one needs to do is search by the AW number in the search box. By using the AW number it brings up all search results including previous user names which use the same AW number.
Before being critical of the site possibly learn how to use the facilities first.

Cornish_Wanderer is of course perfectly entitled to his opinion of the Search Facilities offered by this Site, however mistaken he may be. A Search specifing the WG's current AW Acct number 3847549 returns only 3 hits, two of which are my own!
I know, because I tried it before I Posted. On joining the Site in May I messaged Admin asking whether Boolean Search Operators etc were supported. Their reply was "Unfortunately not, try Google for those features, by adding site:ukpunting.com at the end of your search query to limit results to this site only." So it would appear that the Site's Search Facilities are indeed pretty basic, unless Cornish_Wanderer is in possession of information not known to Admin.
Incidentally, I've noticed that English_Madison_26's AW Profile is sometimes taken down for the Weekends and reappears on Sunday evenings showing her Availability for the new week.

Offline Ed Ward

Searching by AW number is indeed superb, as is the cross referencing. However, if I searched for Enfield Massage, it's a bit random.

Search is decent, cod do better.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.

Offline Dustybin

I think this her other profile External Link/Members Only she seems to be all over the place at the mo.

Offline jamescornwall

i think she base between exeter and bristol. constantly changing profile because she got a stalker

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Searching by AW number is indeed superb, as is the cross referencing. However, if I searched for Enfield Massage, it's a bit random.

Search is decent, cod do better.

I totally agree regarding the AW number and the cross referrencing. I've no idea how anyone struggles to use it properly. They are indeed superb. It just appears to be the newish OP who doesn't think so.