Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe Thorne  (Read 997 times)

Offline nothiingtodeclare

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen Chloe recently? I note her last review is 2016

Offline rogerherhard

She's had 7 reviews this year, on  the AW link provided.

Offline scutty brown

She's had 7 reviews this year, on  the AW link provided.

he means real reviews, not made up shite on AW.

Offline nothiingtodeclare

he means real reviews, not made up shite on AW.

:D yes, I meant the ones on here. Aw can be a little fluffy  :D

Offline anonymouse72

No but very tempted. She looks to have lost a bit of weight in recent pics and looks very nice. A bit pricey though.

Offline rogerherhard

To be fair, all pics on AW should have a date when taken. It would stop a few bad/good reviews on here. I've seen two girls in the past few months who look a lot different than their pics, but still felt the honourable thing to do was go through with the deed.

Offline anonymouse72

To be fair, all pics on AW should have a date when taken. It would stop a few bad/good reviews on here. I've seen two girls in the past few months who look a lot different than their pics, but still felt the honourable thing to do was go through with the deed.

You didn't fancy doing the honourable thing and review them then?

Offline rogerherhard

i've read reviews on here in the past that bear no resemblance to the actual girl....so whats the point. My cup of tea may not be yours and vice versa. Its difficult to put someone into a negative review, if you actually have fun, and telling someone its a positive review when the girl has lost 3 or 4 stone and looks nothing like her pics.

Offline anonymouse72

The point is that other punters would know that the girls you saw bear little or no resemblance to their pictures before deciding whether to see them or not.

Offline scutty brown

i've read reviews on here in the past that bear no resemblance to the actual girl....so whats the point. My cup of tea may not be yours and vice versa. Its difficult to put someone into a negative review, if you actually have fun, and telling someone its a positive review when the girl has lost 3 or 4 stone and looks nothing like her pics.

Thats rich, coming from a leeching twat who's been a member since 2015 and contributed fuck all to the forum.
Review a few women and maybe we'll take you seriously, otherwise take your fluffy pro-AW bollocks and shove it where the sun don't shine

Offline Fuzzyduck

Twat