Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exeter massage  (Read 1758 times)

Offline SomersetJim

External Link/Members Only

Hi, just wondering if anyone has had an experience/success with this provider?

Many thanks

Jim

Offline anonymouse72

Looks legit to me but as Pinhoe is just up the road I'd love to hear different. Give her a call.

Offline SomersetJim

Thanks, my thoughts to 👍 Will probably stuck closer to home.

Thanks

Jim

Offline gonewest

I keep looking at her VS ads and thinking maybe....

She's trying and succeeding to look sexy and why would she do that if it was totally legit?
Just thinking and hoping   :)
It's over an hours drive for me and I don't want to do that and just end up with a nice rub.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Although I'd never say never, my money is on fat chance and be prepared for the awkward moment if you try.

She seems to have had a couple of beauty-related businesses in the East Devon area, she's got a website, advertises widely and uses her name openly (I've assumed it's her maiden name) and she's all over social media (think family pics). Why would she damage her brand/reputation in this way?

In terms of her pics, she's a good looking gal and has a great bod and I guess is part of the selfie-society. I can imagine it helps sell her (legit) business, e.g. people are more likely to contact her if there's a picture and let's face it, some people feel better about themselves if they've spent time in the company of an attractive person.

Offline SomersetJim

Beat me to it, quite obviously legit, more’s the pity  :thumbsdown: