Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quinn - Temptations Massage - Prestwich, North Manchester  (Read 1258 times)

Offline Rack Admirer

Looks like Quinn has left. She was the only WG on my parlour hot list. Seems like I snoozed and losed. Anyone know if she's gone elsewhere?

Offline Kool Keef

Offline Golove

I wouldn't bother.

I met her about 18months ago at the upstairs parlor in Prestwich and it was all a bit odd. I stripped off and Quin just stood there looking at me, I think expecting me to be hard despite only just undressing. It got progressively worse from there, as there was zero intimacy, some poor o.w and some ropey sex.

She is attractive, and she does have heart tatts around her nipples, making her nips look like love hearts, but that was the only positive ❤️

Offline Kool Keef

I wouldn't bother.

I met her about 18months ago at the upstairs parlor in Prestwich and it was all a bit odd. I stripped off and Quin just stood there looking at me, I think expecting me to be hard despite only just undressing. It got progressively worse from there, as there was zero intimacy, some poor o.w and some ropey sex.

She is attractive, and she does have heart tatts around her nipples, making her nips look like love hearts, but that was the only positive ❤️

Different girl i think, you talking about Indigo Nile?
They had a Quinn there awhile ago.
I saw Temptations Quinn, nice lady & good punt, great tits but no heart tattoos.

Offline Rack Admirer

External Link/Members Only

Been working at LM recently.

Thanks, had no idea it was the same person. Looks like she's off the rota there as well, though.

Offline FlashDemon17

Thanks, had no idea it was the same person. Looks like she's off the rota there as well, though.

Worked Saturday, I’ve reviewed her and she’s good craic tbf, maybe she’s just on holiday for a bit.

Offline Golove

External Link/Members Only

This is the girl I was referring too, but looks like she's taking a mini retirement

Offline Rack Admirer

Looks like Quinn Temptations/Paisley La Maison is on AW: External Link/Members Only