Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese near Wednesfield  (Read 2063 times)

Offline Tightpants

External Link/Members Only

Decided to TOFTT as I was going to be in the area.

The postcode on the advert is accurate with the property being more than 3 stories high.

After initial enquiries I received a text with prices etc. I was sent a what's app with a couple of pictures of the girl who was working this week. Looked tidy so i made a decision to go.
There were a couple of Asian guys hanging about on a wall outside the entrance to the property. I was a bit spooked after reading different reports about people waiting to intercept punters. I waited until they fucked off.
I then had to wait for the girl to come down to the entrance to let me in as the remote she had wasn't working. Felt a bit of a twat hanging around in the lobby.
It was definitely the woman in pictures I was sent although she was a good 10-15 years older. Identified by her tattoos.
Chinese, not Japanese. Slender late 30's early 40's. Called herself Nana. Chap and another woman in another room.
Event was standard for this type of meet. Bit of a massage, RO, OW, protected sex. She was very flexible and the time in the room was enjoyable but the messing around earlier made it a neutral for me.
£60 for 30 minutes.

Offline Rangers54

Thanks for review, I've been trying this number all week, straight to answer phone. I not sure about going after this neutral, specially with others in accommodation. Did it feel safe, were the blokes outside connected to those inside or were they just outside by coincidence

Offline Tightpants

Thanks for review, I've been trying this number all week, straight to answer phone. I not sure about going after this neutral, specially with others in accommodation. Did it feel safe, were the blokes outside connected to those inside or were they just outside by coincidence
I do not know if they were connected. It was a hot day and they may have been getting some air. I was just showing some caution. If they had not gone into the building I would have walked.
The others were the usual minder and another Chinese woman wearing a onesie. The building has multiple occupancy and a fob entry system so access may be an issue for some. I won't be going back.

Offline Rangers54

I do not know if they were connected. It was a hot day and they may have been getting some air. I was just showing some caution. If they had not gone into the building I would have walked.
The others were the usual minder and another Chinese woman wearing a onesie. The building has multiple occupancy and a fob entry system so access may be an issue for some. I won't be going back.

When did this meet happen, has I said I been.trying all week, the number goes to answer phone straight away

Offline jimgooooo

was her body as nice as pics show, or has the magic Photoshop wand been waved?

Offline Tightpants

was her body as nice as pics show, or has the magic Photoshop wand been waved?
As I said in my review.
Same woman 10 to 15 years older. Little bit of extra weight around the belly but no rolls.