Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese professional massage Leamington - Four hander  (Read 4466 times)

Offline camzz69

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Have been really disappointed by last outings but despite this I can't resist the urge so had an extensive trawl through Gumtree & Vivastreet to try to find something new.
Found this place which has mixed reviews here - tricky to find them though as the names vary but after a good googling it seems this is linked to Wimble Beauty in Sparkhill Brum but also Anna of Leamington. They call it Crsytal  :dash: Massage Centre (their spelling not mine) over the door.

There's even a Youtube clip of this place (which is shit pixel quality) - not me on the bed tho  ;).  On the VS ad they price a 4 hander at £70, and on GS the same at £80 - made a mental note that if the girls looked OK I would do the £70 but no more.

Anyhoo I rocked up without an appointment early doors - easy free parking in side street close by but a bit of a grotty looking place despite it seemingly being new(ish) to operate.  One pretty and youngish girl inside in a sort of reception area and as I couldn't clock anyone else I opted for an hour at £45.  Into a massage room with a decent proper table and heating. Paid and she left me to get ready.  Almost immediately I heard several voices outside and then an older lady (am guessing Anna) came in and asked me if I wanted a 4 hander for £70. That was always my plan, so went for it despite not having seen who would be the girls - just got a feeling that it might work out.

So first girl in was nice - probably late 20s, slim, well stacked and in a black party dress with arms and cleavage on display. She starts the massage and then in comes the second one, a bit older but also attractive, slim and in a cream party dress.  So far so good methinks - this is what I came for.  Have done four-handers before and they can be crap if the girls just stand there yakking to each other, but these two worked well together mostly in silence or whispering before they swapped around.  They took turns at top and bottom, and I was getting horny as one pushed their pussy into my hands on the end of the bed and the other massaged my arse and drifted in to the ballsack. 

Had about 20mins of this and I became a bit more frisky with the pussy rubbing (through the clothes) and this seemed to encourage the "turn over please" moment. The older one comes straight out with the offer to strip off, so we open the bargaining - £40 each she starts at but I tut tutted a bit so she immediately drops to £30 each. Quick bit of mental arithmetic to figure out if I am being mugged or not, but as my intent was a 4 hander and they were both fairly fit, I figured this to be a bargain as in fact it comes down to a £35 hour massage and a £30 naked with 40mins left on the clock - times two of course, but I paid up.

They both strip off and I am quickly in paradise - the older girl had smaller tits and was fully shaved, the younger one had bigger but very firm tits with terrific big brown nipples and a trimmed bush. One each side of me but rather than immediately grabbing my dick and trying to get it over with they both stroked and rubbed all over me while I explored both bodies. At fucking last I'm thinking - a proper FBSM session. Now I know these things are not for everyone, but having two fit asian birds naked and wriggling around me, sucking on 4 nipples and having a pussy in each hand without having some clown trying to rip my dick off IS my thing. Had a good half hour of this, them taking turns in building up more and more cock action until I couldn't take any more and they oiled me up and together brought me off. 

Best FBSM I have had in ages, and deffo the best 4-hander ever. No rush, loads of naked time and touchy feely, and no arrogant "pay me shit loads for 5 minutes" attitude - overall pricey of course at £130 all in, but given the double trouble action it was certainly worth it to me.  Older lady waiting for me on the way out and asks if I enjoy - fuck yeah !   Only bummer is I asked the younger one if she is there all the time but sadly no, it is the rotation game every week. I suppose with real persistence I could find out when she is back as would go for a session on her own next time - but can't really be arsed as part of the fun (for me anyway) is the great unknown - and once in a while it works out.....

Cracking !

Postscript - it just occurred to me that perhaps with the whole Corona-time thing going on business is slow / stopped so perhaps bargains to be found. We definitely need something to stop this crazy situation of over-priced, under-performed FBSMs that seem to be everywhere lately - just hope it doesn't mean catching a dose of COVID-19  :vomit:

Offline shiptonlad

I went to this place and did a review. My experience was with one girl and not very good at all.

Offline Kamilondon

Fuck me ! That sounds right up my street ! I will be in that part of the country soon, so will try and make time to pop in ... good review mate
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

I went to this place and did a review. My experience was with one girl and not very good at all.

Fuck me ! That sounds right up my street ! I will be in that part of the country soon, so will try and make time to pop in ... good review mate

These places quite often have a high turnover of staff. Without names it's vitually impossible to know who's seen who in the past and if a future punter will see someone who's already been reviewed.

Offline Kamilondon

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Have been really disappointed by last outings but despite this I can't resist the urge so had an extensive trawl through Gumtree & Vivastreet to try to find something new.
Found this place which has mixed reviews here - tricky to find them though as the names vary but after a good googling it seems this is linked to Wimble Beauty in Sparkhill Brum but also Anna of Leamington. They call it Crsytal  :dash: Massage Centre (their spelling not mine) over the door.

There's even a Youtube clip of this place (which is shit pixel quality) - not me on the bed tho  ;).  On the VS ad they price a 4 hander at £70, and on GS the same at £80 - made a mental note that if the girls looked OK I would do the £70 but no more.

Anyhoo I rocked up without an appointment early doors - easy free parking in side street close by but a bit of a grotty looking place despite it seemingly being new(ish) to operate.  One pretty and youngish girl inside in a sort of reception area and as I couldn't clock anyone else I opted for an hour at £45.  Into a massage room with a decent proper table and heating. Paid and she left me to get ready.  Almost immediately I heard several voices outside and then an older lady (am guessing Anna) came in and asked me if I wanted a 4 hander for £70. That was always my plan, so went for it despite not having seen who would be the girls - just got a feeling that it might work out.

So first girl in was nice - probably late 20s, slim, well stacked and in a black party dress with arms and cleavage on display. She starts the massage and then in comes the second one, a bit older but also attractive, slim and in a cream party dress.  So far so good methinks - this is what I came for.  Have done four-handers before and they can be crap if the girls just stand there yakking to each other, but these two worked well together mostly in silence or whispering before they swapped around.  They took turns at top and bottom, and I was getting horny as one pushed their pussy into my hands on the end of the bed and the other massaged my arse and drifted in to the ballsack. 

Had about 20mins of this and I became a bit more frisky with the pussy rubbing (through the clothes) and this seemed to encourage the "turn over please" moment. The older one comes straight out with the offer to strip off, so we open the bargaining - £40 each she starts at but I tut tutted a bit so she immediately drops to £30 each. Quick bit of mental arithmetic to figure out if I am being mugged or not, but as my intent was a 4 hander and they were both fairly fit, I figured this to be a bargain as in fact it comes down to a £35 hour massage and a £30 naked with 40mins left on the clock - times two of course, but I paid up.

They both strip off and I am quickly in paradise - the older girl had smaller tits and was fully shaved, the younger one had bigger but very firm tits with terrific big brown nipples and a trimmed bush. One each side of me but rather than immediately grabbing my dick and trying to get it over with they both stroked and rubbed all over me while I explored both bodies. At fucking last I'm thinking - a proper FBSM session. Now I know these things are not for everyone, but having two fit asian birds naked and wriggling around me, sucking on 4 nipples and having a pussy in each hand without having some clown trying to rip my dick off IS my thing. Had a good half hour of this, them taking turns in building up more and more cock action until I couldn't take any more and they oiled me up and together brought me off. 

Best FBSM I have had in ages, and deffo the best 4-hander ever. No rush, loads of naked time and touchy feely, and no arrogant "pay me shit loads for 5 minutes" attitude - overall pricey of course at £130 all in, but given the double trouble action it was certainly worth it to me.  Older lady waiting for me on the way out and asks if I enjoy - fuck yeah !   Only bummer is I asked the younger one if she is there all the time but sadly no, it is the rotation game every week. I suppose with real persistence I could find out when she is back as would go for a session on her own next time - but can't really be arsed as part of the fun (for me anyway) is the great unknown - and once in a while it works out.....

Cracking !

Postscript - it just occurred to me that perhaps with the whole Corona-time thing going on business is slow / stopped so perhaps bargains to be found. We definitely need something to stop this crazy situation of over-priced, under-performed FBSMs that seem to be everywhere lately - just hope it doesn't mean catching a dose of COVID-19  :vomit:

Did you get names of the girls ? And on what day of the week was it you visited ?

Offline camzz69

These places quite often have a high turnover of staff. Without names it's vitually impossible to know who's seen who in the past and if a future punter will see someone who's already been reviewed.

Absolutely right, which is why I pointed out that it is another rotation place. My bad for not asking the names to write up here, but with my dick in their hands and their pussies in mine it didn't really come to mind as detail I needed.

Having been there I can only give an indication of what's possible in the place, but I have no clue when the girls rotate or who will be on at what time of day.

Sorry if it's a useless review on that basis,

Offline Kamilondon

Absolutely right, which is why I pointed out that it is another rotation place. My bad for not asking the names to write up here, but with my dick in their hands and their pussies in mine it didn't really come to mind as detail I needed.

Having been there I can only give an indication of what's possible in the place, but I have no clue when the girls rotate or who will be on at what time of day.

Sorry if it's a useless review on that basis,

And what was the day you went ? These joints usually have the same girls rota’d on the same days of week