Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My first punt  (Read 611 times)

PR1980

Ok, newbie here and recently had my first punt.  Thought it might be interesting to share my experience but also to get some views from the veterans among you, especially as I'm clearly pretty green on this kinda stuff.

Anyways, I'd been thinking about and looking into options for a while - mostly asian girls (simply because I never have) and found a fair few on vivastreet that looked really hot (ahem, yeah yeah I know...). 

I kept planning in my head and then bottling it, but I ended up taking the plunge after a night out with some mates. I was feeling pretty horny,   inhibitions lowered etc so I found this Chinese chick on vivastreet based in Clapham.  It seemed like a genuine profile to my untrained eye and it was on my way home so it fit the bill.  I sent her a text to see if she was free that night and got a reply straight away with a "yes" followed by a price list and address.  So I headed over there only to find the address she gave was Cafe Nero. Not a problem though, I gave her a call and she gave me her actual address (just across the street). 

Starting to feel a bit nervous now but I made my way there and was greeted by what certainly looked to be the girl from the picture.  I didn't actually give it a second thought at the time, but I think I probably lucked out that I hadn't been duped!  Anyway, I kissed her on the cheek and she took my money (£130 for the hour, plus an extra £20 for kissing) then directed me towards her shower to freshen up.  Started to feel a bit weird at this point, possibly the sobering effect of having a shower when drunk.  But I dried myself off and sat down on her bed.  She was in her underwear by now and encouraged me to lie on my front so she could give me a massage.  Not having any expectations I went with the flow and actually the massage was not bad and helped get me at least semi aroused.  After about 10 minutes off this I was getting a bit impatient and wondering what I'd actually paid for so I turned myself over and tried to kiss her but every time our lips touched she pulled her head back.  I've had more erotic kisses with my Nan.  So I didn't really pursue that any further but then she gave me the international sign language for "do I want a blow job" so I nodded my approval and she got the condom onto my now 70% erect cock. She then proceeded to wipe the condom with a tissue before getting to work.  From what I remember it was average, although I was fairly desensitised from the beers earlier.   After 5 minutes or so of that I suggested she take a breather and she replied "wanna fuck?"  So fuck we did, missionary, fair bit of fake moaning from her, fair bit of drunken thrusting from me.  Wasn't really timing it but I was kinda happy to get it over with when I finally shot my load.  From what I remember, I got out of there pretty sharpish after that, I don't think I stayed the full hour. Her English was pretty shite so conversations were a non-starter. 

Overall probably not a great first experience but reading others on here it definitely could have been worse!  I'm afraid I can't link to her profile as it's not up on the site anymore.  Not that I'd be recommending her anyway!  Would definitely appreciate any views on this...should I have expected more?   Is it wrong to turn up drunk?  Should I be avoiding vivastreet?!

Offline PLeisure

Welcome to UKP 

At the bottom of each page is the Punting Wiki. It's definitely worth reading the final link, 'Punting Introduction'

Enjoy safari  :hi:

Jay189

Ok, newbie here and recently had my first punt.  Thought it might be interesting to share my experience but also to get some views from the veterans among you, especially as I'm clearly pretty green on this kinda stuff.

Anyways, I'd been thinking about and looking into options for a while - mostly asian girls (simply because I never have) and found a fair few on vivastreet that looked really hot (ahem, yeah yeah I know...). 

I kept planning in my head and then bottling it, but I ended up taking the plunge after a night out with some mates. I was feeling pretty horny,   inhibitions lowered etc so I found this Chinese chick on vivastreet based in Clapham.  It seemed like a genuine profile to my untrained eye and it was on my way home so it fit the bill.  I sent her a text to see if she was free that night and got a reply straight away with a "yes" followed by a price list and address.  So I headed over there only to find the address she gave was Cafe Nero. Not a problem though, I gave her a call and she gave me her actual address (just across the street). 

Starting to feel a bit nervous now but I made my way there and was greeted by what certainly looked to be the girl from the picture.  I didn't actually give it a second thought at the time, but I think I probably lucked out that I hadn't been duped!  Anyway, I kissed her on the cheek and she took my money (£130 for the hour, plus an extra £20 for kissing) then directed me towards her shower to freshen up.  Started to feel a bit weird at this point, possibly the sobering effect of having a shower when drunk.  But I dried myself off and sat down on her bed.  She was in her underwear by now and encouraged me to lie on my front so she could give me a massage.  Not having any expectations I went with the flow and actually the massage was not bad and helped get me at least semi aroused.  After about 10 minutes off this I was getting a bit impatient and wondering what I'd actually paid for so I turned myself over and tried to kiss her but every time our lips touched she pulled her head back.  I've had more erotic kisses with my Nan.  So I didn't really pursue that any further but then she gave me the international sign language for "do I want a blow job" so I nodded my approval and she got the condom onto my now 70% erect cock. She then proceeded to wipe the condom with a tissue before getting to work.  From what I remember it was average, although I was fairly desensitised from the beers earlier.   After 5 minutes or so of that I suggested she take a breather and she replied "wanna fuck?"  So fuck we did, missionary, fair bit of fake moaning from her, fair bit of drunken thrusting from me.  Wasn't really timing it but I was kinda happy to get it over with when I finally shot my load.  From what I remember, I got out of there pretty sharpish after that, I don't think I stayed the full hour. Her English was pretty shite so conversations were a non-starter. 

Overall probably not a great first experience but reading others on here it definitely could have been worse!  I'm afraid I can't link to her profile as it's not up on the site anymore.  Not that I'd be recommending her anyway!  Would definitely appreciate any views on this...should I have expected more?   Is it wrong to turn up drunk?  Should I be avoiding vivastreet?!

Drunk punts are the worst, you've spent all that money and you're not savouring it.

When I first got into punting my first few were drunk and they were shit.

Go stone cold sober and you'll start loving it. You'll be nervous the first time but after that it'll be like second nature and you can start properly enjoying it...sober!