Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BellaMaiKerri  (Read 983 times)

fredbassett

She looks very much like a Roma....... plus i'm sure I've seen her pics previously?

Also..............  £150 an hour,   Errr, No! :dash:

Offline dino1990

She looks very much like a Roma....... plus i'm sure I've seen her pics previously?

Also..............  £150 an hour,   Errr, No! :dash:

are you on SA?

Offline maxxblue

Has she been in the North East recently, as she is currently showing as being in London?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Has she been in the North East recently, as she is currently showing as being in London?

The first link shows up as this name 'Delux_Adnana69'  in London the second doesn't work.   :unknown:

Offline rogercock00

Yes, was just about to post this message in that she is now known as Delux_Adnana69 and is now based in London with totally different rates.

Clearly some sort of scam going on but as there is no private gallery etc, I am a bit puzzled.

AW seems to be a complete lottery these days  :thumbsdown:

Reeson69

Yes, was just about to post this message in that she is now known as Delux_Adnana69 and is now based in London with totally different rates.

Clearly some sort of scam going on but as there is no private gallery etc, I am a bit puzzled.

AW seems to be a complete lottery these days  :thumbsdown:

Once you get past the scammers and Romanians there's still the bad coms to overcome.
If some of these girls want to break into the top tier they should at least have the courtesy to reply to emails, especially when a service has previously been agreed upon and a booking then requested.

Offline Sar-Major

The first link shows up as this name 'Delux_Adnana69'  in London the second doesn't work.   :unknown:

YEP......Correct and showing £80/hr now  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac