Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lockdown!  (Read 1495 times)

Offline ArtVandalay

Have the mums-netters got too much?

vw

« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 04:49:47 pm by vw »

OldAdmin

Are you talking about being able to read threads as guest?
It's not a total lockdown, just temporary limitation on certain foreign countries not being able to read threads.
Also limit on number of threads that can be read as guest per IP.

I couldn't give a shit about Mumsnetters or the feminazis, instead I hope they help UKP with their constantly publicity attacking us  :thumbsup:

Offline ArtVandalay

Sorry - a long weekend and then a long Monday have robbed me of my (admittedly already slim) command of English

Have the mums-netters gotten too much to cope with?

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Look at it like this. While they are worrying their silly little heads over this against another of their kind, they are not getting involved in anything that might give blokes a problem. Unless the OP's husband is secretly bribing the cleaner with the biscuits for a quick BJ he can't get otherwise?

Offline pewpewpew

:unknown: :unknown:

to much biscuits ?   External Link/Members Only
That biscuit stealing is definitely taking the piss though. I'd spank her bottom

Offline shagmore

FFS, don't they have anything better to do .
If they are that concerned, hide the fucking biscuits. Just think what the cleaner might do with your toothbrush  :vomit:

Offline Steely Dan

We should stand up for women by bringing down UK Punting.
All middle aged balding men trying to have sex with 18 year olds? I have an 18 year old DD and I find it gross. How can this be allowed to go on?
Found out that DH has been sending messages on Adultwork for years. Gutted and so unsure of what to do/believe
More punter-excusing
My husband ordered condoms...we don't use them

Great reading all these! Thank you mumsnet.