Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should I review someone I didn't meet?  (Read 644 times)

aln57

Hi, new here.

I was wondering on review etiquette. Should I post a review on a girl I didn't meet? E.g. profile says "anal guaranteed" and then when I text to arrange I get "depends on size", so I don't bother proceeding if they are that blatantly dishonest on their profile. Or I send a text asking about availability, and location, and I get back a useless reply that just says the word "yes" (both of these have happened to me recently). Are these cases worth a review to warn others, or is it too little information?

OldAdmin

See bold bit below from site rules:

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline pewpewpew

You can still post this useful information in your regional forum though

Offline shagmore

worth know that they are not fully telling the truth, there again does not apply to age otherwise they would all be nailed for telling a porky or two
 :crazy: