Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia_Ass - Cambridge  (Read 1072 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6352616) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline thundercrackerxx

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 mins.

I recently visited her friend Katalea who seemed to get glowing reviews. Thought I'd give her mate Sofia a go as she too got good reviews in Cambridge.
This review will pretty much be a repeat of how I felt about Kat.

Arrived and was greeted by a very pretty girl. More attractive than Kat who whilst having a gorgeous body, does not have as pretty a face as her pictures indicate when not in heavy make up. Sofia is pretty and I don't think her pictures really capture how her face looks. Probably been through a few filters for her pics as most girls like to do now. Lovely little body.

Into the bedroom, cash handed over and I was hoping for a bit of a cuddle and chance to feel her beautiful body a bit. But no. Straight away directed to lay on the bed even though I was trying to just stand and have a cuddle and feel. She seemed to want to get me on the bed asap and get a condom on my limp dick.
Sucked away fine and got it hard. Into mish and I banged away on her and like Kat she can take a pounding. Didn't put her hand or legs in the way like most roms do. Made some good noises as if she were enjoying it too. No eye contact though.
Came, dressed and went. All a pretty adequate but soulless affair.

Much like Kat I can't help but think the glowing reviews are more due to what a wasteland Cambridge is now. Two adequate girls seem amazing. Maybe my age is part of it. I'm pretty young so just getting my hands on a hot young girl isn't such a novelty I'm going to gush over her just for that.

Both girls are good for a pump and dump. Attractive, £60 and can take a pounding without complaint.

Offline thundercrackerxx

Even my giving her a positive rather than neutral is maybe because I've had such poor quality punts over the last year or so that her at least letting me pound away without holding me back made it seem more positive than it was. But all very robotic and I wouldn't return.