Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A Girl who provides genuine GFE - is that asking too much?  (Read 1228 times)

Jagsohin

Hi guys, I'm looking for a girl in Birmingham who provides a genuine GFE, i have a beard which puts a lot of them off, over the phone they say yes yes and when the dollars are handed over its a no no. Anybody else with a beard had a good experience? I'm willing to travel as far as coventry, wolverhampton, but has to be within £50 :dash:

Offline Madone1

I think It depends on the girl when it comes to beards I've had one on and off for years and it's never been an issue with any chivvy girls or WGs I shag love it but it goes with the culture and style. I think the more Chav type girls will not like it.

As for a genuine GFS I'll let you know when I find it but I'm not getting my hopes up you can't fake that kind of intimacy or feelings if you as me.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I think It depends on the girl when it comes to beards I've had one on and off for years and it's never been an issue with any chivvy girls or WGs I shag love it but it goes with the culture and style. I think the more Chav type girls will not like it.

Agreed. It depends what type of beard you have. If you have a short, regularly shaved stubble, then perhaps better chance of being accepted. If, dare I say, a Bin Laden type i.e. long and uncut, then chances are she may not feel comfortable with that, especially when it came to kissing (lips and neck) or even Rev O.

willbred

Hi guys, I'm looking for a girl in Birmingham who provides a genuine GFE, i have a beard which puts a lot of them off, over the phone they say yes yes and when the dollars are handed over its a no no. Anybody else with a beard had a good experience? I'm willing to travel as far as coventry, wolverhampton, but has to be within £50 :dash:

I have had a well trimmed, clean beard for yonks and never had an issue. Please PM me for a recommendation. I have tried sending you a mail but for some raeason the system won't let me??

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have had a well trimmed, clean beard for yonks and never had an issue. Please PM me for a recommendation. I have tried sending you a mail but for some raeason the system won't let me??

He won't be able to PM you either. New members require something like 10 posts before they are able to send/receive PMs.