Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Color &'Beauty Salon Massage - Birmingham  (Read 2228 times)

nightrider.1234

Whilst going gallivanting in the Birmingham City Centre, I fancied some relief and went over to the Color &'Beauty Salon Massage shop on bull street. Once arriving in the shop I went over to the reception area and asked how much is it for an massage then the lady told me to go downstairs and after going downstairs I saw this curvy busty Chinese lady and I asked her how much for one hour and she said £35 and I said ok I go to the atm machine and get money then she said no darling you can use card and I said no I go to atm machine and get money then she said no darling card ok then she asked this skinny chinese girl to take me upstairs and make the payment via card.

After making the payment I went back downstairs and went in the room and got undressed and laid on the massage table. After that the skinny chinese girl walked in and I said darling can I get hand relief? Then she said its £20 extra and I said do I pay card again? And she said no cash then I said darling that's why I said let me go to the atm machine but due to her poor english she couldn't understand me so then I used the google translating app on my phone to help her understand then she said oh sorry darling me no speak english so then I said to her by using the google translating app ok you give me hand relief then Ill leave my phone here to ensure that I wont run away and I will get £20 for you from the atm machine then she said ok.

During the massage summer (the skinny chinese girl) used quite a lot of pressure then she started to use the more softer and more sensual approach which immediately gave me a hard on then I flipped my cock below my scrotum then she started to rub the tip of cock with her finger tips and then she started to stroke the shaft of my cock and a couple of minutes later she asked me to turn around.

After turning around she started to stroke my cock in a sensual way and said ooo nice cock darling then she started to tug on it quite vigorously which made me so aroused that I slid my hand underneath her top and caressed her soft belly, boobs and her hard nipples. After that the session got so hotted up that she started to french kiss me and in the moment I thought that this may lead to fs but it didnt and in the end I splooged while she was tossing my tool and kissing me passionately.

After the clean up I left my phone with her as promised then I went to the atm machine got the £20 for her got my phone and made my way back home with a happy smile but before leaving I explained to her by using the translating app that next time if a customer needs to get the money from the atm machine just let them then see nodded and said ok. 

To sum it up gents I was very pleased with the punt and I am also happy to say this is my 1st positive review so yipee  :yahoo: :yahoo: :drinks: :drinks: but the downsides are that the walls had gaps between where the wall and the ceiling meets and I was hearing a lot of owwws and ooohs from the chap next door who was getting tossed by that curvy chinese lady that I fancied when I asked for the prices and also the other downside is that the upstairs part where the entrance is where the women have their nails done which may cause them to suss.

Also sorry if the review was a bit too long but just wanted to add enough info to help you gents to decide if you wanna visit this place.   

External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review,  :thumbsup: good to get your 1st positive on the board.

I had a very raunchy b2b off a lady named Summer in a different shop, about a year ago. Where she made me finger her, and was kissing me a lot. Sounds like the same lady. Don't suppose she mentioned how long she's going to be at color & beauty?

Offline Mothball15

Sorry but did you get her name?

Thanks

Offline Littlefoot

nightrider.1234

Thanks for the review,  :thumbsup: good to get your 1st positive on the board.

I had a very raunchy b2b off a lady named Summer in a different shop, about a year ago. Where she made me finger her, and was kissing me a lot. Sounds like the same lady. Don't suppose she mentioned how long she's going to be at color & beauty?

Thanks littlefoot. Before I lost my interests in Chinese fbsm but after this punt I’m back into it again and hopefully my next punt will be close to home at the Chinese Massage shop that used to be in Compton Wolverhampton.