Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone remember the Fun Place Bearwood Smethwick  (Read 2088 times)

Offline vinnie1952

The Fun Place was my go too place about eight years ago it was opposite the Snooker Hall. You had to go up a passageway to get in. Most of the girls were great. It was the first place I had OWO. The best girl was Haley I had several long meetings with her, she used come down from the North West, I believe she used to work at Sandy's Superstars in Manchester. I really miss the place.

Vinnie.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I loved it there. I first visited when they were at the other end of Bearwood Road near the Hagley Road junction and saw Amera Rani. Christ she was hot!

Then they relocated to further along Bearwood Road and I went every week as it was on my way home from work. The girls were all fit and sexy and the establishment was well run.

It’s sadly missed and how we need a similar place in Birmingham and the West Midlands now.

Offline Juankerr

The Fun Place was my go too place about eight years ago it was opposite the Snooker Hall. You had to go up a passageway to get in. Most of the girls were great. It was the first place I had OWO. The best girl was Haley I had several long meetings with her, she used come down from the North West, I believe she used to work at Sandy's Superstars in Manchester. I really miss the place.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23666.0

mrpeterman

Cracking place, many happy day so there

Offline The Wagged Wascal

Cracking place, many happy day so there

Me too.

Many happy memories of great times there with, in particular, with Amira or Morgan and, once as a birthday treat, a duo with both of them.

Offline Randysingh

Omg fun place too many memories there
ameera
Katherine
Serena
A lot of the girls have changed there names over the years but that was a good place

Offline muffmuncher73

I went to the house near the Bearwood Tavern opposite the tattoo studio use to see a black girl named Chantel cracking time. Different girls on a daily rota

Offline Pantysniffer

Great place back in the day. I remember a busty brunette called Charlotte. Another northern girl. Cracking figure.

Offline bearcat69

It’s sadly missed and how we need a similar place in Birmingham and the West Midlands now.

Indeed, and I never even went to Fun Place as it shut long before I started punting, but it sounds so much better than the brothel options in the region now.

I've certainly had some fun at Erotic Studios, Blue Ice and AYS, but they are very hit and miss, and overall I have to say my experience of the current brothel options here has definitely been underwhelming.

Offline r1965h

Saw Ameera a few times, lovely girl.

The hottest girl though was the receptionist, pity she didn't work in the room.

Indeed, and I never even went to Fun Place as it shut long before I started punting, but it sounds so much better than the brothel options in the region now.

I've certainly had some fun at Erotic Studios, Blue Ice and AYS, but they are very hit and miss, and overall I have to say my experience of the current brothel options here has definitely been underwhelming.

Sorry to say but the three venues you mention cannot be compared with Fun Place in it’s prime. It was that good.

Offline Steve2

It was a great shame when Jayne the owner died. Her daughter Zoe carried on for a while as a receptionist but was never going to be on the other side

It was a great shame when Jayne the owner died. Her daughter Zoe carried on for a while as a receptionist but was never going to be on the other side

Did Jayne have some trouble from a competitor or an over-zealous local?

Offline Deepdish

Jayne died from cancer from what I was told. My all time favourite was Leah and Jo. 2 fantastic women.
Ameera was good but now just an air head. Has a profile on AW.

Any info on Jo?

Offline Pantysniffer

Isn't Jo now at the studio working as Sarah

Offline Deepdish

Isn't Jo now at the studio working as Sarah

Is she really? The studio is abit too dodgy for me..if only she did outcalls. Have to find out

Offline Littlefoot

The studio is abit too dodgy for me..

In what way? I've been few times, seems ok.

Offline Juankerr

The studio is abit too dodgy for me

Huh?  :unknown:

I've been going there for years, never had a problem.  :hi:

Offline Deepdish

Huh?  :unknown:

I've been going there for years, never had a problem.  :hi:

Its been robbed many of times, plus its not very discreet for me.

Offline Juankerr

Its been robbed many of times, plus its not very discreet for me.

Where did you hear that it has been robbed many times? I've never heard that.

Fair enough for your own discretion but I'd disagree, if you didn't know what it was and walked right past the place you'd be none the wiser that its a parlour IMO.  :hi:

Offline cocacola1980

Wow i was just thinking of FUNPLACE the other day haha. I never had a bad experience there. Does anyone remember the name of the tall leggy blonde with fake boobs who worked there, she was gorgeous. I used to punt with amera a lot and reena too, also a girl called shyla damn they were all sexy.
 Does anyone remember before bearwood they were in West Brom on beeches road?
They had this sexy girl there who i saw all the time, very petite, her name slips me now, she was a spitting image of anna ryder Richardson from the telly.

Offline Stapler

Wow i was just thinking of FUNPLACE the other day.
They had this sexy girl there who i  saw all the time very petite, her name slips me now, she was a spitting image of anna ryder Richardson from the telly.

So memorable you can't even remember her name.

I don't get these 'All Our Yesterdays' threads.

They have closed. Or retired. Move on!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Beamer

It's not your site - punters are allowed to reminisce!

Offline Deepdish

Where did you hear that it has been robbed many times? I've never heard that.

Fair enough for your own discretion but I'd disagree, if you didn't know what it was and walked right past the place you'd be none the wiser that its a parlour IMO.  :hi:

It was in the bham mail and the matter went to court.

Offline Juankerr

It was in the bham mail and the matter went to court.

I never saw that, first I've heard of it.

As I said I've never had any issues there, been going there since Funplace closed.

Offline r1965h

Think you're a moderator again?

Offline Stapler

Think you're a moderator again?

Weren't you described as a cult member in the Hannah thread?  :lol:

Offline Stapler

It's not your site - punters are allowed to reminisce!

Did I say it was? Did I say they couldn't?

What I DID say is I don't understand it!

Offline r1965h

Weren't you described as a cult member in the Hannah thread?  :lol:

No. I just pointed out that there were a couple of members getting wound up on the thread I never said anything about Hannah.

Offline vinnie1952

We have to reminisce because its so s**t now Stapler. There are very few places to go. I used to go to the Fun Place every week, it gone down to occasional punts with a variety off not very good WG's who usually rip you off I can count on the fingers of one hand the decent punts lately. In fact I am close to packing it in altogether. Hence the lack of reviews form me

Offline The Wagged Wascal

We have to reminisce because its so s**t now Stapler. There are very few places to go. I used to go to the Fun Place every week, it gone down to occasional punts with a variety off not very good WG's who usually rip you off I can count on the fingers of one hand the decent punts lately. In fact I am close to packing it in altogether. Hence the lack of reviews form me

Same here - I more  or less gave up punting after FP closed and now limit myself to the occasional visit to the Thai girls in Water Street.

Offline Digger1965

Displace was great, the majority of girls were stunning, not dissimilar to Sandy's in Manchester. Sadly nothing like these exist in Brum anymore.