Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: QueenieCox1 - Shropshire  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Iamforreal

Has anybody seen this wg?
She is doing only outcalls, her FB is hidden, but I don't understand why, because all 13 ratings seems to be positive.

Any help would be appreciated, couldn't find any info about her here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

She is doing only outcalls, her FB is hidden, but I don't understand why, because all 13 ratings seems to be positive.

Am I just being thick, but how do you know if her 13 feedbacks are positive if they are hidden  :unknown:

Offline Telford

Am I just being thick, but how do you know if her 13 feedbacks are positive if they are hidden  :unknown:

Hover your mouse over the feedback rating on AW and you get a little popup saying how many positive, negative etc.

Offline Littlefoot

Hover your mouse over the feedback rating on AW and you get a little popup saying how many positive, negative etc.

I'm not using a laptop, I'm using iPad. I hover over it with my finger and a tab pops up, open and JavaScript. But when I open just says FB hidden.  :unknown:

Offline Iamforreal

I am trying to attach a screenshot, it's like Telford said, if you hover your mouse over the rating, it shows you  ;)
Not sure if it works on iPad, I am using a laptop

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline watsey

Just tried it and it works.
Thanks Telford - Great Tip  :drinks:

Offline markeewould

love a girl with bruises her knees - sign of things to come I hope!

Offline dog999

Ye good tip. 13 positives but if there so good 'why hide them'! :unknown:

Offline shrewsmale

I wondered this also.

Bit of background, I know of her through social media and my local town. Google her and think youll find a few more photos.

She is one of those is a bit gobby on social media. also goes on about loving rough sex. Nothing necessarily bad to report!

Offline Iamforreal

I wondered this also.

Bit of background, I know of her through social media and my local town. Google her and think youll find a few more photos.

She is one of those is a bit gobby on social media. also goes on about loving rough sex. Nothing necessarily bad to report!

Thanks a lot for the feedback, if I decide to book her I will make a review, but at this moment I am a bit reserved, we shall see :)