Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leaving bad feedback  (Read 782 times)

Offline Villain79

Quick question. Just had a shit punt. As soon as ive left the lady is emailing me saying are you going to leave bad feedback.just wondered if any point as no doubt she will deny it n leave even shitter feedback on mine. Better to leave none n just negatove reveiw on here?

Offline cartmanbra

Quick question. Just had a shit punt. As soon as ive left the lady is emailing me saying are you going to leave bad feedback.just wondered if any point as no doubt she will deny it n leave even shitter feedback on mine. Better to leave none n just negatove reveiw on here?

I would be thinking.... how i could make good out of this directly with the WG or leave bad feed back. Shes asking about it so i would guess its well deserved.

Offline Villain79

30 min booking n out bang on ten mins

Offline tesla

better too leave a neg on here and ignore the AW feedback, I presume you have a different nick on both sites
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 01:07:02 pm by tesla »

Offline Villain79

Nope never even thought bout diff names

Offline tesla

if you don't have much feedback on AW, then you could ditch the profile and start a new one with a different nick, then you are able to review on here without ant fear of backlash on AW

Offline Villain79

Pretty shit that i have to be in fear lol

Online PepeMAGA

I never leave it on AW,  but have on here.  If they put negs on your AW account some WGs may think twice about visiting.  Though it causes frustration when guys aren't reporting bad punts on AW,  I don't want to take the risk.

Offline tesla

my own feedback on AW is good with no negs, so I would wish to protect it, so I might leave indifferent feedback on AW and then  a neg on here a few days or weeks after the punt, so I could not be identified, if you don't care about your feedback on AW then leave neg on there and here.

Offline jimgooooo

my own feedback on AW is good with no negs, so I would wish to protect it, so I might leave indifferent feedback on AW and then  a neg on here a few days or weeks after the punt, so I could not be identified, if you don't care about your feedback on AW then leave neg on there and here.

you can change you nickname on AW (just like the girls do) without loosing your fb,
just change it and leave it for a week or two then put the neg on AW, in the meantime put your review on here.

would be interesting to she what she has to say for herself as shes already thinking your gonna leave bad FB, would it be worth seeing if shes willing to make it up to you to change your mind? :cool:

Offline Jawbreak

My advice is to leave a review on here.
Be as descriptive as possible in your justification on your rating
Also make a point of making it clear of the post punt conversation.
I had a similar situation not long ago, but i didn't post a review.
Think ill do it later on this evening.
 :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Silver Birch

you can change you nickname on AW (just like the girls do) without loosing your fb,
just change it and leave it for a week or two then put the neg on AW, in the meantime put your review on here.

would be interesting to she what she has to say for herself as shes already thinking your gonna leave bad FB, would it be worth seeing if shes willing to make it up to you to change your mind? :cool:

I would presume a name change will leave your AW number intact, like it does for SPs, so if she has saved that, she will still know it is you. I'd change it anyway, then write a UKP review in a week or two. She obviously knows she didn't do the right thing by you.

AW cannot be relied upon for this very scenario. Many punters do not leave negative feedback as they don't want to risk negative feedback in retaliation. A vindictive wg might put "asked for BB" or "was very aggressive" which could make life very difficult contacting other wgs on AW.