Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy - New Oxford St/ Tottenham Ct Rd  (Read 652 times)

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

TLDR:  AVOID, this polite but otherwise poor, passionless provider.  AVOID agency.

Long version:
Emboldened by some recent fun times with Jessie over in Bayswater (not through this agency) I thought I'd chance another Thai with some positive noises here on the site.  :unknown:

I told the receptionist when booking that a friend had suggested Amy and asked what the feedback had been so far, she'd replied "All good so far" so I confirmed and made my way to hopefully fun times ahead.  :yahoo:

I was instructed not to ring the bell at the door as it was "very loud" so I called and got no answer, sent a text, waited at the door right in front of all the punters at The Crown Pub next door.  Discrete? NOPE!  About 3-4 mins standing like a lemon until called back and told that Amy would buzz me in, another min or 2 later the door finally buzzes.  Made my way to the flat and the door opens, she's hidden behind.  As I step in I get the sense of her looming behind me and I think "Damn, she wasn't that tall in the photos!"  I take a few more steps (instinct driving me in to avoid the cosh!) and turn to see her step out of her platform heels, some pretty, sparkly things, not your typical transparent stripper shoes.   :unknown:

As I watched her approach I saw that she is nothing like as young as the photos suggest and at first I thought this was a B&S so I actually asked if she was Amy.  I still wasn't convinced when she said yes.  In a darkened room or at a distance you might think she was much younger but in the full light of her room she was clearly early 30s (perhaps older)... disappointing but still...   :unknown:
Amy's pretty in a plain way with a lovely, curvy, petite figure (about 5'2) that is soft skinned and a gorgeous dark tea colour.  She was smiley and polite and had that sing-song Thai voice, "Hello Dahhlinggg".   :thumbsup:  However after the greeting I leant in for a kiss and she turned to avoid it.  WTF?  First red alert.  She maintained polite but distant attention and I was detecting the professionalism of a dismissive veteran.   :dash:

I asked for a shower first so she handed me a towel and I asked her to join me.  I went to the shower and waited but no joy, so I looked back in the room and she was using her phone.  I asked her again to join me and she came this time.  As she stepped in I complimented her about being so pretty and such a lovely body.  I leant in for another kiss and this time she returned it with closed lips...  The rest of the shower was perfunctory, she soaped me up and proceeded to wash me down with no attempt at seduction.   :thumbsdown:

Returned to the room and she asked for payment, I apologised and handed over 100 for 30 mins (not convinced 150 for hr would be a good bet), she looked puzzled and said "150" and I said "Sorry, 30 mins, 100", this wasn't registering but eventually she twigged and said she had to call agency, couldn't get through so she tried again and then sent text, then asked me to send txt, another 5 mins wasted.   :dash:

Got onto bed and she started by giving my nips some oral attention then down to some OWO.  Felt good but nowt special so I tried to maneuver her for 69, she had no clue, didn't twig or didn't comply, then reluctantly moved astride after it was pigging obvious I was trying to lick her.  She kept moving to avoid contact so got up and got her to lie down, went down on her and she made all the noises and faked (?) coming on my tongue and fingers (undeniably wet but no spasms around my fingers).  Went down on her again and she put on a second performance but no success in breaking through the act.   :dash:

Got up and she reached for the mac, saw I was flagging so a little more OWO to get me back in the game.  Started in mish but reluctant lip kissing and a tilted pelvis made it clear she wasn't trying to get me off (counter-productive surely).  Switched to doggie and she took up a curved back pose that again tilted her pelvis down so entry and thrusting was difficult and uncomfortable.  Tried to get her to arch her back by placing my hand on her back, with a little pressure (not forcing) she complied but then as I pushed to enter she swung her hips to the side, again preventing proper penetration and thrusting.  I put up with this routine a few times, trying to steer her back in position with a hand to her hips or back but after the 3rd time round I gave up and withdrew.   :scare:

The final cheek?  She genuinely seemed surprised I hadn't come and was apologetic that I hadn't finished.  She then motioned to the side of the bed again and suggested one last bout of standing doggie!? WTF?  She lubed me up and handily got me hard again and then knelt on the bed waiting for me, but as I drew close she did the tilt and swing moves again.  I pulled away and told her to forget it.  She could see I wasn't impressed and started apologising and offering to finish me by hand.  This girl is really conflicted.   :wackogirl:

I showered up, dressed and left, all the while she's making placatory noises and suggesting next time "1hr better"!  Fat chance!  No point arguing with her as her English not good enough.

Afterwards I called the agency to tell them how she hadn't been into kissing and hadn't made sex easy either.  The receptionist had the timerity to say "kissing is optional, up to the girl" to which I replied not for 150 per hr (or 100 for 30) and told her i'd seen others on her books who had no problem with french kissing and enthusiastic sex.  She said she would talk to the girl.  I told her I was only telling her so she could protect the
reputation of her agency.  She didn't seem at all appreciative.  Unsurprisingly no attempt to make amends by suggesting a better girl or anything else.   :thumbsdown:   :dash:

Agency later texted me to say she had talked to Amy and that she had kissed and that I should tell "two site [sic] of story next time" and to "call before you leave",  I explained, again, that the kissing was minimal and passionless.  I told her she plainly did not care for customer feedback and I wouldn't be recommending them to my friends.  She replied "I'm not in room with you guys so two site of stories...".  Jeezus, totally clueless.   :thumbsdown:

FINAL WORDS:  Avoid this agency and if you're going to chance your money it looks like AW and the various classified ads sites are a better bet.   I went on to see Irina as reviewed twice the past few days.  I will write my positive review later.

ptokazii

Totally different than her previous reviewers' experiences. Tx for the heads up

Offline Ozy84

Thanks for the review. And yes totally different from the experience i got, maybe she has is over the honeymoon period of reaching london!

I will 1000% agree about the agency though. The girls who man the phone are hardcore bitches and imo 007 has really gone down hill as an agency. They are unkind, not unhelpful and rude. Sounds like anyone should proceed with caution regarding Amy but completely avoid this agency.