Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review of my visit to Maxim Club, Chiasso, Switzerland  (Read 684 times)

Offline Malvolio

Link to club website: External Link/Members Only

Chiasso is a one-horse town in Switzerland you've probably never heard of; but it does have two brothels.  This is because it's the most southerly town in Switzerland, is right on the border with Italy and less than an hour from Milan.  As far as I can tell Italy doesn't have many brothels and it certainly doesn't have any legal ones, so Chiasso can sustain two knocking shops with visits from Italian punters (and random punters like me who happen to be in Milan).

The venue itself is a five-minute walk from the train station and even closer to the border crossing.  There's a 12 CHF / Euro entry fee, which gets you entry into the 'club' and one free drink at the bar.  Swiss Francs and Euros are both accepted, and the pricing is identical in each currency.  I went in at around 3pm on a weekday; there were around 15 scantily-dressed WGs in the club.  At this time of day a policy is in force where the WGs aren't allowed to talk to punters unless the punter waves them over / says hello - so they were just parading around looking to make eye contact.  It appears the standard price is 100 for 30 minutes which includes OWO and sex, so it's the same pricing model as Sharks.  Bear in mind this place doesn't have the facilities of a FKK and doesn't serve food - you're just in a bar with a bunch of WGs and punters.  The guy on the desk did say I could leave to get some food and come back later on in the evening without paying, but my plan was to have some punts then get back to Milan for dinner.

Punt 1 - Violeta - Romanian gypsy type about 30 years old.  Decent figure with well-done fake tits in some very fancy underwear which caught my eye.  Had a chat with her to establish what was going to happen - she could speak English well and had a warm manner, so off we went.  To get to the rooms you walk up some stairs out of the back of the club into a separate set of rooms (imagine the separate wing of a budget hotel) where the punting takes place.  All rooms have an en-suite shower and are fit for punting purpose.  I got some LFK, very good OWO, some decent banter, to finger and lick her pussy, then sex - a decent start to the afternoon.

Punt 2 - Flora (although in my memory I now think of her as Yes Baby) - Violeta but about eight years younger and with a super-tight body.  She spoke very little English, but with a figure like that I was sure I'd enjoy fucking her.   She had a bigger room with her stuff in as she was actually living on the premises - I'd think it must be a bit depressing to sleep in the same room where she's spent the day sucking and fucking random punters.  She was not up for any sort of kissing, but her OWO was decent enough and she did let me finger her.   As I found out when I started to fuck her, two English words she does know are Yes Baby - she must have repeated them every five seconds, and I'm not joking here.  Three minutes of Yes Baby was starting to do my head in and I had to shut her up by getting her to suck me to the point of no return.  I thought she would want extra money for CIM, so I deposited my spunk over her tits - this did provoke a final Yes Baby.

Punt 3 - Lavinia - she will stand out if there when you visit as she is a 6 foot Bulgarian MILF with great big tits (must be EE or F cup).  Her English wasn't great, but again her warm smiley manner persuaded me she'd put up a good performance in the room.  Again I didn't get much kissing, but she really went to town with OWO and sucking my balls whilst I was straddling her and reaching back to slip a finger in.  I have a very happy memory of her bouncing up and down on my cock whilst I was waggling my face back and forth between her tits.  Finished off in doggy and playing with her clit whilst she let out some fake moans.

Summary - the majority of the WGs are Romanian gypsy types - not worth making a special punting trip to Maxim, but if like me, you're in the area and don't mind banging Romanian gypsy types, you'll enjoy this place.