Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frankfurt  (Read 717 times)

Offline Matterhorn

Just thought I'd share my experience in Frankfurt.

I have 3 days here so thought I'd go to FKK Sharks and FKK Oase; out of these two, my preference is FKK Sharks.

Day 1:
FKK sharks - External Link/Members Only - It was really hot here, about 25 degrees, so the outdoor area was well utilised and is a great way to spend your day - it is almost like being on a summer holiday, sitting by the pool, an outside bar, loungers etc. I thought the food was good, a nice BBQ. I also really liked the spacious interior. I found the girls to be really friendly and what surprised me was that there was no upselling - I also thought that the girls were more attractive than at FKK Oase. All up I think I spent about 230 Euro which included my train ticket to and from Frankfurt HBF, entrance and 3 excellent punts (can't remember the girls names); I left a happy man. all 3 punts were 30 mins at 50 Euro each, including, OWO, sex in multiple positions, light fingering/licking out and all done with enthusiasm. In particular, punt no. 3, involved kissing, deep fingering/ licking out and she also wanted a heavy ponding, which I happily delivered!

Day 2:
FKK Oase - External Link/Members Only - after such an excellent day yesterday I decided to head into the sticks for a day out to Oase. I'm going to be honest, compared with FKK Sharks, there is no comparison. At Oase, there is heavy upselling, I thought the interior was too small, the rooms are heavily lit, the girls are not as attractive and the staff in general had bad attitudes. For example, what the girls try and do is discuss everything in the room with you, when the time is ticking because "that is how it is done here" - yeah, and I was born yesterday. The starting price for every girl I spoke with was 400 Euros - for 1 hour - and that included the full works - anal, CIM, etc etc. It was the same nonsense with them all. I only had 1 punt, which lasted 30 minutes, with a really beautiful girl (forgot her name) who gave me such  a good blowjob and sex that I asked her to CIM and she happily accepted and swallowed the lot. This cost me 150 Euro. All up the day cost me 280 Euro including transport there and back (a very steep 50 Euro taxi bill to get home) and ridiculous 10 Euro beer prices. I didn't like Oase and I don't think I'll return, I just didn't have a good feeling about the place.

Day 3:
I'm going to spend the day at Sharks again tomorrow. It is such a great place and what an excellent way to spend the day, especially as it is going to be high 28 degrees tomorrow.

Offline Squire Haggard

Its a pity that the sharks club dont show photos of the girls.

28 C is pretty warm but you should be able to cool down with a good ponding.  :)

Offline Matterhorn

Day 3:
I'm going to spend the day at Sharks again tomorrow. It is such a great place and what an excellent way to spend the day, especially as it is going to be high 28 degrees tomorrow.

So I went to Sharks again on Saturday and I had another great time.

There must have been about 80 girls working, so definitely something for everyone.

I arrived around 1.30pm and had a spot of lunch - eggs, sausage, toast and coffee - it was good. I then found a lounger by the pool and relaxed for a good while. I had a few beers, then enjoyed the BBQ on offer. I opted for steak, chicken and salad - it was also good.

I then went for a wander inside where I noticed a beauty walking towards me. I said hello, and we got talking. Her name was Elisa, natural blond, 30 years old, German and also worked at Goldentime. She was punt number 1. There was plenty of kissing, she welcomed some light fingering and enjoyed her pussy being licked. The sex was great too. When I was fucking her in doggy, her ass was tremendous. 50 Euro for 30 mins.

I then went for more food as I was starving again. BBQ chicken Roll and salad. I then went to one of the outside bamboo style circular chillout pods where I stayed for about an hour. It was super relaxing. Another girl approached me and she was a complete munter. She must have been about 40 and highly overweight - I'm surprised she did this job but I guess everyone has there own tastes. After about my third no, i'm not interested, another beuaty walked past me, and I waved at her and she loitered until the munter left. This girl was called Elle, brunette, 21, German and petite. She was punt number 2. I'm really attracted to petite, good looking women. Again it was 50 Euros for 30m mins and that included kissing, OWO, and a heavy sexual pounding in multiple positions.

After 3 days of punting, I was getting tired and probably should have went home but I was having far too much fun. After relaxing in the indoor Jacuzzi and sauna areas, then sinking a few beers, I was ready for another punt. The third was also Romanian, petite, early 20's and she was a lover of dirty talk, which really turned me on. Again 50 euros for 30mins and She not only enjoyed some rough sex but she was turned on when I started fingering her wet pussy - an excellent final punt!