Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lizzylicious - Chesterfield - Hottest MILF ever!  (Read 4300 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is the first review I've ever considered not posting on the basis of having such a good time with such an amazing WG that I wanted to keep her a secret. I think you know that speaks volumes about the experience I'm about to share with you hungry bunch.

A couple of review on here that ticked all my boxes (thanks to Fishyfoo and Demonic) were more than enough for me to initiate proceedings. Lizzy's comms were second to none and all was set for a 1 hour booking of sensuous gfe that I was going to absolutely adore. £150 is top end rate wise for me, but her likes list covers all my bases. She charges an additional £30 for A'levels but I'm not too precious about bum fun to pay extra.

Her location is discreet and nicely furnished. She guided me in with no problem. Exemplary comms make such a difference!

The woman in question as you may have already gathered is a stunning 40 year old blond pocket rocket with a body that puts pretty much every 20 something year old I've seen to shame. Near physical perfection if ever there was such a thing. Lizzy definitely works very hard to keep her body in immaculate condition. She works out daily and it shows, but is still nice and soft where it matters. She's a toned size 6/8 and a mere 5'2", so very well proportioned. Shoulder length peroxide blonde hair and a very pretty face with a lovely smile. As has been said her gallery pics do her little justice.

She led me up the stairs to the bedroom and I watched her amazing arse slink up the stairs knowing I was going to be getting very intimate with this gorgeous specimen.

Lizzy was dressed in a lovely red spray on dress and looked amazing in bare legs and heels she looked good enough to eat. So I intended to do just that.

Once in the room after a quick bit of chit chat she leaned in for a kiss which was warm and passionate, and we stood kissing for quite a while as I reached down and touched her bare leg then gradually hitched up her dress to get a hold of her pert derriere. This really did feel like a genuine civvie gfe experience, although it's effing years since I've experienced it firsthand.

I then peeled the dress down and flicked the clip removing her bra revealing her recently added boob enhancement which has been very well done indeed. They felt soft and natural with no tenderness or obvious scarring or nipple repositioning that I've seen elsewhere. Her nipples and areolae are incredibly sensitive and suckable, so I licked and sucked them to life.

Off came the dress and lay her down on the bed slipped off her thong and slipped between her legs to sample her delightful pussy. Tasted divine and felt nice too, she enjoyed a gentle finger on her g spot. I spent a while down there, then it was time to experience her skills. I lay back and she got to work gently kissing then licking and sucking my freshly shaved cock and balls, felt ecstatic.

Next into 69 was equally enjoyable and Lizzy was now very wet so I just had to fuck her especially to sample her favourite position, the squat.

She covered me up and slid on and sure enough straight into the squat position she started slow and shallow, then gradually increased the tempo and went deeper it felt like she was literally fucking me to oblivion, and although she was clearly enjoying it I had to stop her as I was already on the brink of coming. I'm usually able to control myself but this girl could have brought me off in an instant.

She went down and gave me some more licking. Just watching her in action was incredibly horny. I told her to stay put and got behind her into doggy and it felt amazing, again slow and deep, then she started to groan and I edged up the pace and Lizzy was pulling me into her with my balls in her hand from underneath which felt too good and I exploded after a bit of pounding.

I can usually last the full hour with a bit of pacing but I'd come well before time was up, and after a clean up lay on the bed with Lizzy chatting, interspersed with some quite passionate kissing and touching.

I'd say there was a high risk of EAS with this one if you're not careful, she's lovely, down to earth and naturally easy to get on with.

I tore myself away reluctantly just over the hour, but know I'll be back up there in the not too distant, and that cannot come soon enough!

A top girl, unreservedly recommended! Enjoy!  :thumbsup:

GN

Offline the_special-one92

She sounds incredible but £150 is steep. Be an extra special treat one day.

Offline redt4

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The woman in question as you may have already gathered is a stunning 40 year old blond pocket rocket with a body that puts pretty much every 20 something year old I've seen to shame. Near physical perfection if ever there was such a thing. Lizzy definitely works very hard to keep her body in immaculate condition. She works out daily and it shows, but is still nice and soft where it matters. She's a toned size 6/8 and a mere 5'2", so very well proportioned. Shoulder length peroxide blonde hair and a very pretty face with a lovely smile. As has been said her gallery pics do her little
GN

She must have an awesome body making a statement like that with the calibre girls you have reviewed .Sounds like you have found a gem.
As been said above £150 hour is steep though.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 11:18:18 am by redt4 »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Great review of a great girl, I'm to tight to spend that money though haha

Offline chandlerhandler

Cheers GN, great review. Definitely one for the future, when I've saved up!!! ;)

GolfNut

She must have an awesome body making a statement like that with the calibre girls you have reviewed .Sounds like you have found a gem.
As been said above £150 hour is steep though.

A bold statement indeed Red I'm glad you see the relevance but I stand by it. She's on UKE now and you can see her media pics for yourself. 

I didn't find her though Fishyfoo did. She's new to the business so has a great outlook and yes she is expensive but she's got us coming back again and again so I reckon she knows her value. Puts the longer punts on the back burner though. If she dropped her prices I'd probably stay longer anyway so swings and roundabouts for me.

Offline badsin

Good review...... and she does look fit as a butchers dog :hi:
Does she work from her home?

GolfNut

Good review...... and she does look fit as a butchers dog :hi:
Does she work from her home?

Thanks badsin. Yes she's FAF, and I think so.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Great review fella. Enjoyed reading it.

What did I tell you !!  :yahoo: :yahoo: Oh yeah that's right the best filthy fit as fuck MILF I have ever had the pleasure of. She really is IMHO that good.

Reckon you are right about EAS as well with this one. I have been back quite a few times now and if she did CIM all my other regulars would get sacked but she don't. :cry:

Offline EatsShootsAndLeaves

Great review and straight into the HL.
Some of my best punts have been with fit MILFs.  :thumbsup:

Offline stevedave

Great review  :thumbsup:

As mentioned, she's top end of the cash for me, and out of my region but still definitely on my away day list. If anything the recent boob job has swung it for me.

Next time I'm anywhere near the twisted spire, I'll be dropping her a line  :cool:

Offline Chezzie John

I fancy meeting her but the price tag and the lack of face pictures is holding me back.
After 16 years of punting I've only ever met 2 girls from my home town.

GolfNut

I fancy meeting her but the price tag and the lack of face pictures is holding me back.
After 16 years of punting I've only ever met 2 girls from my home town.

You can lead a horse to water but .......

Offline Newtothisstuff

Great review.
At £150 for an hour, I don't think that you'll have a problem seeing her. At that price, most people will see someone else.

Offline Iliketomoveitmoveit

Based on your review my friend she is now on my HL.
 :thumbsup:

Offline dboy74

GolfNut

Another excellent review, GN

Thanks. And a very excellent girl dboy!

Offline Kendrig

Excellent review GN saw her two weeks ago, fantastic looking MILF, what a body, her squatting is amazing, will write a review soon. Kendrig

GolfNut

Excellent review GN saw her two weeks ago, fantastic looking MILF, what a body, her squatting is amazing, will write a review soon. Kendrig

Thanks Kendrig. Isn't she just!

Been back myself since this review. Had a very hot Blindfolded T&T Session (me on her)  which went down a proper treat.

Will be back again soon, and am also going to be taking her to meet xHannahx which is going to be rather special indeed.  :yahoo:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Had a very hot Blindfolded T&T Session (me on her)  which went down a proper treat.

Ha !! Ha !! You beat me to it.  :drinks: :drinks: She loved it when I took my box of toys with me but I never quite got to the tying her up bit. Too busy in the end just podging her.

Reckon you will have a tremendous time  :diablo: :diablo: with her and Hannah. ENJOY.