Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda & Blonde Linda  (Read 5643 times)

Offline Twist

Hello folks. I was planning on seeing both of these girls in the future (seperately!) but now their AW profiles have now disappeared. Amanda seems to have a replacement profile External Link/Members Only but I haven't found one for Linda. Does anyone know what these girls are up to?

dilettante

Amanda now seems to work with Theresa, maybe Linda's retired?  I assume their profiles were busted by AW for some reason or other.

dilettante

Maybe she's eloped with IM? (if you remember the thread ...)  :D

incognitomosquito

Hah!

No.  I too wondered about the sudden missing profile.  She'll be back, I'm sure.

Offline Twist

Amanda now seems to work with Theresa, maybe Linda's retired?  I assume their profiles were busted by AW for some reason or other.

AW can bust profiles? I wonder why they would do that to these legitimate girls. If someone visits Amanda can they confirm that the new profile is still her?

Offline Pauluk1

Hello folks. I was planning on seeing both of these girls in the future (seperately!) but now their AW profiles have now disappeared. Amanda seems to have a replacement profile External Link/Members Only but I haven't found one for Linda. Does anyone know what these girls are up to?

That doesn't look like Amanda's profile either.

Offline Twist

Sorry about that. I must have linked the wrong profile.  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only is the new Amanda profile.

incognitomosquito

According to Sandy, some devilish person deleted their profiles.  Maybe a competing group perhaps....naughty.

Offline Twist

New profile added to this group it seems: Dark Alex!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

For some reason priced more expensive than the others at £150/hour although a FOUR!some is on offer for £180/hour!

Offline Juankerr

New profile added to this group it seems: Dark Alex!

For some reason priced more expensive than the others at £150/hour although a FOUR!some is on offer for £180/hour!
The profile mention's that she isn't available for 1 on 1 meet's , only as part of the threesome which is the usual £110 so what the £150 per hour is for I'm not sure?  :unknown:

temmop

Amanda is back today, for a "few days" according to her profile. Fyi her new profile is definitely Amanda.29.

Anyone going to be paying her a visit? I'm definitely going to try. That arse.... I need it back in my life. And on my face.

temmop

Amanda is back today, for a "few days" according to her profile. Fyi her new profile is definitely Amanda.29.

Anyone going to be paying her a visit? I'm definitely going to try. That arse.... I need it back in my life. And on my face.

Quoting myself. Amanda is back until May 18th. Short and sweet!

sheffpunter

Does anyone have a phone number for Amanda? Looking for a punt as stuck in Brum and can't get to the one organised in Sheff.

Also, can't access AW on phone so can't get it myself!

Thanks

P.S. It's Amanda or wet Nicole, depending on availability. Advice welcome

temmop

Does anyone have a phone number for Amanda? Looking for a punt as stuck in Brum and can't get to the one organised in Sheff.

Also, can't access AW on phone so can't get it myself!

Thanks

P.S. It's Amanda or wet Nicole, depending on availability. Advice welcome

Amanda's number is +447719394261. You're welcome!

sheffpunter

The number didn't work mate!

temmop

Weird, that's the number she replied to earlier today. You tried changing the +44 to 0?

Anyway, here's Nicole's number direct from AW: 07855860697

sheffpunter

Saw Amanda yesterday, that profile with the alert in red is her profile on AW, as mentioned before, it's due to a dispute with AW. She told me what's going on, hopefully will get sorted soon - otherwise be like starting again.

Also, I had to use this number 07935683740.

Wouldn't say she's the best but she is good, coupled with that price it's amazing (second only to Jenny.1).

Offline Genetunney

The Amanda profile looks fake. And in no way connected to the Amanda who gets great reviews on here.

sheffpunter

If you're talking about Amanda.29 I'm not sure what makes it look fake, especially as now that red alert message has been taken off (her i.d. must have been verified by AW).

Anyway, your choice where you spend your time/money :)

Offline billyjo

Amanda now offering 3some with her friend Theresa28, 1 hour for £120.  Sounds like a bargain.

Offline billyjo

Online curry

yes 120 a hour for 2 gilrs is a bargain she said its for both

Offline UK_T

I see Linda has gone again (her new profile).

Anyone know if she will be returning?

dilettante

yes 120 a hour for 2 gilrs is a bargain she said its for both

They've been known to knock it down to £110 - I 'offered' this on Tuesday instead of just Amanda but Amanda was already booked.