Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Domina - Cardiff  (Read 3385 times)

1 review(s) for Roxy Domina (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HughJardon

It was late contemplated visiting a parlour but beforehand had the usual scour of Adultwork, Cardiff certainly has its fair share of Romanians :lol: sent the following a text.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Reply straight back asking me to phone her which I did. I enquired (well chanced my arm) over what the service entailed, the way she said Blowjob gave me wood, also kissing was also confirmed. She then sent postcode, to an address down Splott Cardiff, but wouldn't give out full address until she saw me outside, which to be honest made me worry.
Roxy saw me and opened the door wearing a satin gown. The punting gods were with me here, she gave me a nice kiss and chest rub as soon as we faced each other.
The pictures on her profile are accurate a size 8 to 10 bod good ass, decent Tits a flat tummy, blonde hair and brown eyes, a bit of a German look to her but I wanted to bang her the moment I saw her.
Hot Dream was also in the kitchen sat on the counter, she too looked hot, and she remebered me from a previous Grangetown soiree.

Back to the encounter, she led me upstairs and I paid the money, usual fayre 60 on half 100 on the hour, we went into a sparce room with just a mattress thrown on the floor, I wasnt impressed but stripped off regardless. She then re-entered the room and took me to her own room which was far nicer.
We then started kissing, her sticking her tongue in my ear and sucking my nipples, great foreplay with her, then onto the BJ which was pretty ferocious and had me effing and jeffing. She likes doggy so I obliged and she didnt mind a firm pounding whilst she told me to play with her arse, jiggling it and making her fuck me back. Then she rode me with lots and lots of kissing. Turned her over as I wanted to see her gash properly and fucked her hard, she was very complimentary throughout, I then asked could she toss me off, so I sat up on the bed condom whipped off and she made me shoot it all over her tits, it was a really good punt.

She says shes here for a month, although location may change, but well well worth a ride, for me another good Romanian punt, better than Delya, just below Sexy Amy at service level
I hope others get the same experience  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 11:30:24 pm by HughJardon »

Offline pork sword

Great review Hugh. Her tits in her AW gallery look amazing, please say their not fake?   

Offline HughJardon

All Real mate, I got right round her whilst in doggy and had a good firm squeeze, its nice not to have the plastic cold lifeless ones that just stick out and do fuck all, might have a foreverhung special over the fresh memory  :cool:
Or forever myself off 
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 12:04:18 am by HughJardon »

Husqvarna360

Great review, was anal an option?  :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

Great review, was anal an option?  :drinks:

I didnt ask about dabbing one in her arsehole, the punt flew by and the shock of good service threw me off my game

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

Just got back from Nottingham, still pissed but not stopped lagging for two days, brilliant, no sex involved, too much Guinness , so catching up , good review Hugh , she does look good, wish I'd not booked a couple in the next week , I'd have seen her , may try to slip a 30 min in ?

Offline ledley

tried to contact this one tonight but no responses unfortunately. Ended up going to Richmond asian place. Will possibly try to meet her next week.

Cheers for the review Hugh

Offline HughJardon

Imagine running in to Kryscha whilst in Nottingham Red, you should send a request for a Nottingham based girl, the best there is, and mix it up a little.
Cardiff admittedly has a very high Romanian count week in week out. Most are Hot, but I got a good service with this girl, she says her age is 23, I wouldnt argue with that. I think my mind is wandering to thoughts of an Isabelle (hotdream) & roxy 3 wayer,
Ledley that sound good ...yes ?

Offline ledley

Imagine running in to Kryscha whilst in Nottingham Red, you should send a request for a Nottingham based girl, the best there is, and mix it up a little.
Cardiff admittedly has a very high Romanian count week in week out. Most are Hot, but I got a good service with this girl, she says her age is 23, I wouldnt argue with that. I think my mind is wandering to thoughts of an Isabelle (hotdream) & roxy 3 wayer,
Ledley that sound good ...yes ?

if you pull off a successful 3 wayer with 2 romanians you will advance to a chief punter status haha. Hot dream is nice looking and a decent punt too.

np500

Hugh, I had every intention of doing a punt up there , but spending the weekend with a large group of friends, ( who don't know I do this ) and being constantly on the drink, it simply was not posible, plus I'm fucking knackerd. As for kryscha , say now't best .

Offline HughJardon

Same here but a visit to London was on the cards, there was no way I could have ducked out of the party without pissing all my mates off, at least it was good Red get the welsh air back in your lunges now  :lol:
Ledley Im gonna try my best to achieve that ranking, that Isabelle looked hot though, tight pink shorts little white top. I always wanna fuck the other girl  :drinks:

rsoft

Hehe, I called this number, got the street name, drove there, got the house no, she opened the door - and it wasn't her... Some much older, tired faced, brunette... I stayed for 30m, had blowjob (really nice btw), some doggy and that was pretty much it. Good blowjob, but besides it it was classic romanian punt with not so attractive lady :(

So probably worth mentioning when calling with who you want to meet.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 04:14:31 pm by rsoft »

Offline HughJardon

Sorry to hear that mate, yes insist on seeing the girl you call. I got to meet Roxy who opened the door to me also Isabelle (hotdream) was there giggling away in the kitchen. I think the brunette is called Boosty, but like you said wasnt as fresh faced as the other 2 Ive mentioned.

Offline HughJardon

Ive just banged this girl again, another cracking time, another brunette fairly tall tried to coerce me into a 15min meeting with her, just told her I didnt have the cash.

I recommend a sesh with Roxy

Husqvarna360

Hugh, great review which encouraged me to visit today and I was so glad I did, exactly as your review.

I will definitely be revisiting, very very sexy girl and was encouraging me to fuck her hard while looking at me straight to the eyes, she loves what she is doing which makes it feel that much more natural.

I asked about anal but I was to big.

She is here for another 10 days and I will be returning.  She is one of the sexiest working girls I have met..and I have met a few.

Offline foreverhung

I asked about anal but I was to big.

You gave her a good ramming then I hope, bet she fucking loved it?
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Husqvarna360

Oh yes and she loved it.    :yahoo:

Offline HughJardon

Glad your experience was good 360, I would stick her and Isabelle over Windsor quay and lets do RNDF...

10 days you say - I will try my best to return. Glad you had fun, I examined her bod better on my last punt as it was earlier in the day. Hot natural body, lovely Tits and above all a good attitude.

I found the gal Rsoft punted with

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think its supposed to read Busty  :crazy:

Forever..put it away

Offline woodie123

hi hugh do you have any pics on Roxy Domina? and does she look liek thep ics that are on her profile?

Offline HughJardon

hi hugh do you have any pics on Roxy Domina? and does she look liek thep ics that are on her profile?

I havent no, but there is a profile on the Vivastreet
BTW
Her gallery photos look more like the girl in the flesh, but all the photos on her profile are that of Roxy.

Offline woodie123

Thank you Hugh . If u may please can u send me the link to it

Offline woodie123

I havent no, but there is a profile on the Vivastreet
BTW
Her gallery photos look more like the girl in the flesh, but all the photos on her profile are that of Roxy.
does roxy look anything like her gallay pics? How old is she roughly and out of ten what wood you give her

Offline HughJardon

The links at the top of the review Wood as they always should be, I would give her a 7 outta 10 on looks but your view may differ to mine. If you log onto Vivastreet shes one of the highlighted girls in Wales.
Im not a massive fan of revisiting girls, but I intend making a 3rd visit..
crack on lad  :drinks:

Offline biker-boy

Based on the glowing reviews of this one, and putting aside all my reservations of Romanian tribulations, I decided to give Roxy a try earlier this evening. Communication was good, a lot better than I normally experience, so my hopes were levitated. A time was arranged, I explained that I had a bit of a journey but would be around in good time, which I was. Having a suspicious nature with Romanians, I double-checked that it would be Roxy I saw, and this was confirmed. What I failed to notice was the change of mobile number halfway through the chat. Made my way to the location, parked up, made contact and told to go to one location, then walk down to the house. Got there, and was met by a brunette, not Roxy. Apparently she had gone on an outcall!!! Said brunette offered herself, but as I was half-prepared for the let down, I politely turned her down.
I'm guessing this is just another money-grabber, with no moral conscience about the money-providing customer.

Happy days.

Offline HughJardon

Ive see her twice and tried for a 3rd time about 10 days ago, when I asked is Roxy available the answer was a resounding yes, the girl then sent me a postcode to a place down Grangetown, and not the original venue in Splott.
Bit of a nightmare as I would like to revisit her, I think the brunette girl was Boosty, the link above, she looked ok tall big tits but I got an unfriendly vibe from her. Im sure Roxy has gone on hols, hope she returns, as ever if I hear anything I will post up the info.

Offline biker-boy

No, it wasn't Booty; some little stick insect of a girl instead, and it definitely wasn't Splott either, but it didn't matter. It was still an attempt to pull a scam on me. I've always tried to be a trusting soul in my life; this business has severely dented that principle.
Oh well, her loss - I have bigger and better 'events' looming closer.

Online iverthickone

I booked to see her a few weeks ago too.  Comes all good, confirming time and what I wanted.  When I text back to get address no reply.  Tried a few texts and calls, nothing!

Don't think I'll bother again!  :bomb: