Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Thai New In Town" - Farnborough B&S  (Read 343 times)

Offline Type937GTS

External Link/Members Only

Arranged by phone and got address by text. £60 for 30 mins  incl FK & OWO, seemed too good to be true, but was ready to walk if it was.

Got to the location (near the car dealership) and text for door number - now I had also enquired External Link/Members Only also earlier who had already provided the flat number with their address but CIM wasn't included and cumming was only a maybe - I received the same flat number by the text.

I went up, and the door was opened by someone completely different. More EE looking. I asked and showed her the photos from the VS ad, she says that girl isn't working today.

The I asked about the TS SP that also gave me the same flat number (I only had enough for the punt but figured if I could negotiate a quickie perhaps) - at first she denied anyone else was working with there, I then showed her the BP ad and the text, she tells me to wait and goes to the next room. Then beckons me to come - there was another SP, a TS but not the one in the BP ad, I even showed her the ad and she's like no that's fake looking surprised. I then asked if a quickie was possible but for 80 which I didn't have. She had tits like the SP in the ad but facially looked quite masculine so I said no and went on my way.

Initially was planning to see Amanda but she wouldn't be available for another hour and also wouldn't do CIM

Oh well