Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Dany suad - Gateshead  (Read 1820 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6744210) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Shutty238

External Link/Members Only

1hr incall £170

Encouraged by recent reviews decided to scratch my TS itch again on Dany's recent visit to the North East.

Comms a bit stop start, a few delays and one word replies over text which took some perseverance but glad to have stuck with it. Location not far from Baltic.

Dany was warm friendly on arrival. Distinctly TS looking but attractive, and well made up, hold ups heels & smelled great.

Her cock is beautiful. Probably the second nicest I've ever sucked and there's been a few. Rock hard the entire time and big, but not uncomfortably big. Her topping service was equally superb, responsive to me and able to relax me to a point she was fucking me as hard as she could with my knees pressed into my chest.

Achieved a pretty intense dry prostate orgasm following which she wanked a week's worth out of me whilst still inside me. Would loved to have made her cum but she explained is extra and only last client of the day.

Took a few days to recover but really enjoyed and fully recommend.