Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sue's sensual massage  (Read 6853 times)

Offline Blackvanman

Hi guys, wondering if anyone has visited Sue's sensual massage near Ipswich? Website is very interesting and sounds to good to believe in today's in and out culture. I will give it a try when I return from my holiday and let you all know . In the meantime hope someone else would step up. Cheers

Offline scutty brown

If you expect answers it really helps if you link to whoever you're talking about
do you mean?
External Link/Members Only

FWIW Google appear to have her as "permanently closed"

Offline steveng1982

I believe this is the one. Its a different Sue now. Was in Woodbridge now in Needham market

Offline Blackvanman

Yes Steveng that's the one I mean. Like I said looks interesting. It's a definite for me. I have a provisional booking in two weeks.

Offline somethingrandom

Never saw her though I was tempted over the years, chatted to her though, seems nice an genuine. Must be early 50s by now.
Happy ending is included I believe, but I don't think she will go any further.

When I first saw the ad I hoped it was a reincarnation of Sarah who used to work near the miller and carter, that was 15+ years ago though and you used to get massage, 2 X pop, full sex for one and hj/BJ for the 2nd, + Dfk for £70 the hour, happy days indeed

Offline Blackvanman

This is not the original Sue. This lady says she mid 40's very busy and likes kissing. That bit really sparked my interest. I would go this week but don't want to blow my holiday cash.

Offline steveng1982

I saw the original Sue years ago , enjoyed it but not all that sensual. Would be good to know how the new Sue compares.

Offline steveng1982

Also where did you see it mentioned she likes kissing?

Offline Blackvanman

I talked with her on the phone. Sounds very friendly, giggley and straight talking. She saids what's on offer. I just haven't seen her yet.

Offline steveng1982

Anyone got round to visiting the new sue as yet?

Offline Blackvanman

Hi guys got to see Sue this week and I must say"First Class" She works from a ground floor flat in Needham Market. Flat is very clean and modern well furnished.  The lady mid 40's very attractive about 5' 7" in heels. Nicely shaped with double G breasts. Super friendly and so easy to chat with. The room has a proper massage couch and a cozy feel to it.  The massage very sensual from the start. Cc swipes reach under and some bum hole play but no penetration. On the turn over I was rock hard and she commented on my size. The lovely double G tits came out with perky nipples and I  sucked away.  She made some nice sounds so I put my hand up her skirt and rub her ass. Then she started on my cock with slow oily strokes. She started kissing me and the strokes continued. I tried to hold back  but with her tongue down my throat and her tits on my chest I exploded. Don't remember ever having a cum that hard and making sounds like that. She cleaned me up and I had a shower and left feeling totally relieved. This was a half hour session but next time it's going to be a hour for sure.

Offline jintheuk1

Offline Blackvanman

£80 Half hour £150 full hour. I think it's worth it. Like i said very  nice place and super nice lady. Not sure if more is on offer?

Offline Bart

Hi, May I ask is there  parking and is it discreet?

Offline Blackvanman

Yes mate parking is very discreet as well as entry into the block of flats. I felt very comfortable going in for my visit.

Offline Chorley

What's she like facially- out of 10 say- and are her boobs real? :unknown:

Offline Blackvanman

Breasts are 100% natural and perfectly shaped. She is a real beauty. I can't think of anyway her looks can be improved. I stared deeply into her eyes as we kissed and I can't tell you the colour of them. I was so mesmerised. This lady is the full package.

Offline oli7474

Sounds great! I'm glad we are getting better touring girls. Many stop at Cambridge and that's it

Offline Jblaming1

Was it a proper massage? Or more strokes?

Offline steveng1982

Anyone else visited yet. I'm considering it but its top end price for just massage.

Offline MunterHunter2021

Says she is in Ipswich now, can anyone confirm this? Also at that price is she only willing to get her tots out and wank you off?

Offline norwichfunseeker

Says she is in Ipswich now, can anyone confirm this? Also at that price is she only willing to get her tots out and wank you off?

Crikey - you dont want the kids running about! ;-)   

Offline Blackvanman

Can't seem to get an appointment with this lady calling on the day. She says try to book at least one day ahead. If she's that busy I would expect to see more reviews on her. Who's holding out?