Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: linathegoodwitch Luton  (Read 2211 times)

Offline unclepokey

External Link/Members Only

I popped this one in my hot list a few days ago and am now contemplating a visit. I am wondering about her size (height and dress size).
It's very difficult to judge from her pictures. I could of course ask her but that seems rather rude.
Has anyone got any clues or info, please?
Uncle Pokey

Online Billy no mates

She’s been around maybe 6-12 months. Started in Hemel, I was tempted, but before I did, she moved to Luton, and it’s a bit further than I can be bothered with. When she started, obviously she had no AW feedback, but as she is on my HL I was keeping an eye on it (the feedback) and, for the most part it looks legit.

Her pictures rotate and there have been more clearer pics in the past, she looked good in my opinion in the pics.

Good luck
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 10:47:24 am by Billy no mates »

Offline Steve2

Looks good uncle but no OWO is a dealbreaker for me  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 05:52:37 pm by Steve2 »

Offline 20jay

Same here , OW does nothing for me  :drinks:

Offline unclepokey

Thanks Steve and a Happy New Year to you!
I rather like the mixed race look about this young woman. She's a bit pricey to my mind - especially for Pootown and I don't think LU4 is really any better that LU1, but I'm very tempted. On the lack of OWO, frankly uncovered oral doesn't do it for me. Perhaps it my age but these days only a really solid shag with a super thin skin condom in a tight pussy gets me there otherwise bring out Thomas the Tank Engine!
Such is life

Pip, Pip
Uncle Pokey

Offline unclepokey

Update

She has just replied to my email asking what were her prices for longer appointments.
Her response was that she only does 30 minute appointments.
Thinking that was hardly enough time to take my shoes off I thought to respond thus. Then I thought-
Fuck that for a game of soldiers. Why bother with a response?

Honestly, some of these ladies of the night are totally uncommercial.

Offline chatman

Update

She has just replied to my email asking what were her prices for longer appointments.
Her response was that she only does 30 minute appointments.
Thinking that was hardly enough time to take my shoes off I thought to respond thus. Then I thought-
Fuck that for a game of soldiers. Why bother with a response?

Honestly, some of these ladies of the night are totally uncommercial.

So she needs to change her profile text as it says longer bookings are available  :dash:
Like you Uncle, I too much prefer the longer booking and most of mine are at least an hour

I do like OWO and a good 69, so will sadly not be investigating further, although she does intrigue me!

And finally Uncle, she says she dislikes cocks bigger than 6 imches, so will have trouble there  :D

Offline Maak

I seen her before, she is constantly changing her name.

Here is my review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=319684.0
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 08:27:07 am by Maak »

Offline Prince

She looks bigger in the pics than a size 8/10

Sure its the same girl?

P

Offline Lewis

Adding the AW ID that this site will pick up for indexing and searching.

External Link/Members Only

Names on AW can change, the ID number always remains the same.