Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help wanted...Linda /gorgeous luna  (Read 919 times)

Offline Tomcat007

I saw her a few times ...
Does anyone have her new aw name?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline norwichfunseeker

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=11412

Profile appears no longer active, currently.

Was great until she got the bolt ons, imho
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 11:40:36 am by norwichfunseeker »

Offline Tomcat007

Thanks buddy you are always spot on

Offline norwichfunseeker

Oh stop it!

Happy to help. There is even a review from me in that list. Saw her twice in quick succession. Haven't been back since the bolt ons as they do nothing for me. Such a shame in my personal opinion. Each to their own though.

Offline Tomcat007

I saw her a few times when she first started...with 2 of her friends...
I have not seen her with her bolt on either to be fair...
But I did enjoy my time with her.

Offline hawai1

Am bit lost guys in your conversation. Sorry!
Are you actually only looking for the whereabout of the girl in pic shown OR you are saying she "around" somewhere  now?
Her name was Linda. Later changed to another name
She was an excellent adorable Romanian girl. She had ( as said above) some WG friends but they have very very rarely worked together in the same place. 
Disappeared shortly after brexit then the pandemic must have blown the last idea of her working again in UK.
I do however believe she is still working between Germany and Benelux area
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tomcat007

Hi buddy

I think she was here early December...
She did message me but I never had time to see her
I was just asking as I came across some of our pics and couldn't remember her new aw name ... I think I first saw her as sweetest linda. .back in 2016 at Potter Gate.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hawai1

External Link/Members Only

Thanks Tomcat007
Interesting if you think she was here just in December 2021 and texted you. Would love to have the number if you still got it in your call list...
Having said that I note that:
-It's correct she has been about in UK as from 2016 ad her favourite locations were Norwich, Nottingham, CB and PE ...etc
-She is the one in the middle of the photo but the other 2 girls not seen before.
-The link you posted with her name "Larisa" is dated Jan /Feb 2020 ( 2years ago )and that when she vanished from AW site.

Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Thanks Tomcat007
Interesting if you think she was here just in December 2021 and texted you. Would love to have the number if you still got it in your call list...
Having said that I note that:
-It's correct she has been about in UK as from 2016 ad her favourite locations were Norwich, Nottingham, CB and PE ...etc
-She is the one in the middle of the photo but the other 2 girls not seen before.
-The link you posted with her name "Larisa" is dated Jan /Feb 2020 ( 2years ago )and that when she vanished from AW site.

If you click the link in my first reply you will see her most recent review is March 21 reviewing a visit in August 20 So she was active in the uk around that time.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 10:55:33 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline hawai1

If you click the link in my first reply you will see her most recent review is March 21 reviewing a visit in August 20 So she was active in the uk around that time.

Thanks norwichfunseeker
Always accurate points