Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacie lux - Norfolk  (Read 2945 times)

pokenn

Getting desperate for a punt and struggling to find someone new (I like variety).

Just wondering if anyone has seen this girl? She called Stacie-lux, but I can't get on to AW ATM to get the link.

Or any other suggestions for under 30yo girls in Norfolk.

pokenn

stacieLux

Well fuck me. Thanks guys.
This is not me! whoever put this on here has either made a huge mistake or is trying to sabotage me! i only work in great yarmouth, have never been to ipswich and have NEVER EVER stolen anything! i have plenty of good feedback from regular clients. If you have any questions about me why not ask me or them!?

yorkshire123

This is not me! whoever put this on here has either made a huge mistake or is trying to sabotage me! i only work in great yarmouth, have never been to ipswich and have NEVER EVER stolen anything! i have plenty of good feedback from regular clients. If you have any questions about me why not ask me or them!?

Well stay logged in so we can have an adult conversation not just fuck off after posting.
Im sure any errors will be retracted if that is the case.

The happy one

Looks like you had a lucky escape there

:thumbsdown:

vorian

Well stay logged in so we can have an adult conversation not just fuck off after posting.
Im sure any errors will be retracted if that is the case.

Would be easy to prove as I think the thief's details are floating around somewhere so some proof of ID sent to admin would prove it.

stacieLux

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28682.new#new
Im not posting i.d on a website! Also, like many other girls, my real name is not Stacie...if you want to see that i am not that thieving bitch, skype me or come to sunset studios and see me in person (- theres no door fee) I really hope that who ever is responsible for posting these lies takes them down as it is starting to affect my livleyhood and reputation. Im here to have some fun and make some money along the way, and hope this matter is resolved promptly xoxo Stacie xoxo

vorian

Would be easy to prove as I think the thief's details are floating around somewhere so some proof of ID sent to admin would prove it.

Try that Admin is fair in these situations and you can protect your identity from the public boards.

yorkshire123

Try that Admin is fair in these situations and you can protect your identity from the public boards.

+1
Give admin a try & if your telling the truth i will be the first to give a public apology for any distress this has caused you.

stacieLux

how do i do it? also, i dont have photo i.d so will paper i.d be ok? or any one wishing to see that i am who i say i am can skype me... StacieLux@outlook.com.... other than that, i really dont know how to prove i am me! lol x

OldAdmin

Looks different girl to me.
And also different breast size.

stacieLux

exactly! plus im a size 12-14! I have a great reputation, and alot of positive feedback, whereas this girl obviously doesnt! x

stacieLux

+1
Give admin a try & if your telling the truth i will be the first to give a public apology for any distress this has caused you.
Do i get my apology now? And can you please delete the posts. thank you x
Girls like that one makes this whole thing alot harder, she shouldnt be able to work! it effects us girls who are genuine and fun.

vorian

Looks different girl to me.
And also different breast size.

Well if it is good enough for Adam,  I will say it is not you and please accept my apologies.  :hi:

yorkshire123

If admin is satisfied then please accept my apology Stacie.
There is little i can do to repair any damage that has been done, the best i can do is wish you well in the future.  :hi:

stacieLux

I really do appreciate your apology. can you please do 2 things for me... *1. take down posts that mention me in any negotive light, and *2. message the original gent and say you got it wrong. I appreciate you dont HAVE to do this, but it would defiantely mend some fences x also, i would love to meet you and show you what a real sensation can do for you! ;0)

xoxo Stacie Lux xoxo

cockneybstrd

Do i get my apology now? And can you please delete the posts. thank you x
Girls like that one makes this whole thing alot harder, she shouldnt be able to work! it effects us girls who are genuine and fun.

Surely its best to keep this thread up as it proves your not the thief/scammer and so punters know your on the up and up rather than on the scam??

vorian

Surely its best to keep this thread up as it proves your not the thief/scammer and so punters know your on the up and up rather than on the scam??

That would make sense, but at the end of the day it is up to Admin.

stacieLux

I guess that makes sense... i was more on about the other thread, the one the link takes you to, but i dont really know how these things work, im just glad and relieved its all cleared up! its a big weight off my chest x

James999

im just glad and relieved its all cleared up!

How did you hear about this site / topics ?

Offline finn5555

This thread shouldn't be deleted Stacie if it isn't you scamming people the warning should remain  :hi:

pokenn

Well I'm happy to apologise to StacieLux. And thanks to Admin for sorting it out.

Offline madeinwales56

Im not posting i.d on a website! Also, like many other girls, my real name is not Stacie...if you want to see that i am not that thieving bitch, skype me or come to sunset studios and see me in person (- theres no door fee) I really hope that who ever is responsible for posting these lies takes them down as it is starting to affect my livleyhood and reputation. Im here to have some fun and make some money along the way, and hope this matter is resolved promptly xoxo Stacie xoxo

Hey Stacie. Which days are you at Sunset Studios?

Offline madeinwales56

There is a striking resemblance between Stacie Lux and the scamming Stacey from Ipswich.
My case is that she has burnt her boats in Ipswich and various other locations in Suffolk. Secondly, and most importantly, if you study the photographs, both girls have the same facial features insofar as the dimples in her left cheek. You can change your name and location but you can't change how you look. She protests too much. My bet is she is one and the same.

vorian

There is a striking resemblance between Stacie Lux and the scamming Stacey from Ipswich.
My case is that she has burnt her boats in Ipswich and various other locations in Suffolk. Secondly, and most importantly, if you study the photographs, both girls have the same facial features insofar as the dimples in her left cheek. You can change your name and location but you can't change how you look. She protests too much. My bet is she is one and the same.

Admin, believes that they are not the same I personally trust his experience and judgement in these matters.

Offline madeinwales56

Vorian, compare the photographs in the comparative profiles. The hairline is the same, the eyebrows are the same and the dimples are the same, the eyes are the same. It is the same girl. Absolutely, definitely, no doubt about it.