Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh_Brunette - Bridgend  (Read 1625 times)

85 review(s) for Welsh_Brunette (83 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MikeBWales

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Georgia largely as a result of all the positive feedback that she has been receiving on here and have to concur with the other positive reviews that she is definitely worth a visit.

She is based in a quiet estate a few minutes from Junction 37 of the M4 and her place is easy to find.

I'd booked a half an hour appointment as it was the first time I'd seen her, the cost was £80.

She does offer the GFE, lots of DFK and OWO.  Picture taking was negotiable at a rate of £25 for as many pics for personal use as I could manage without interupting the fun too much.

She has a great body and her pics are accurate, she does have some tattoos but these did not detract from the experience.  She is very attractive and seemed to enjoy our time together, very enthusiastic in all respects.

She is very friendly and I experienced great comms up until the meeting.  No clock watching experienced and the offer of a shower and clean towels were accepted after the appointment.

The services she offers appear correct and I would return for another session next time I'm in Bridgend.  I had a great time!

valleypunter

SirFrank

Added to my hot list.

Ditto. As soon as I'm back on the horse I'm taking this girl to cock heaven

Offline MikeBWales

I saw Georgia again this morning for a very early punt.  Fantastic session yet again, she is very enthusiastic, interested and clearly loves her job.  Highly recommended.