Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southend Street Girls  (Read 26458 times)

Offline MarkS69

Pardon me asking but why does all this activity centre around this Ambleside ave?, could it go somewhere else a bit quieter and with less old bill activity?

Or would old bill just "move along there";?.

Ambleside Drive and York Road have been the centre of the red light district in Southend for around 40-50 years, so it's just the go to place for punters to trawl if they're looking for street girls. Some of the girls do work other roads but that makes it harder for inexperienced punters to know if they're a working girl or just some woman waiting around for someone.

The area will have to change soon as just lately a load of ANPR cameras have been put up in all of the roads that make up the usual circuit. I suspect the police will soon have an automated system in place that will flag cars that have been captured doing repeated runs around the circuit. It will no doubt result in warning letters being sent out in the hope that punters will be scared away out of fear of their wives opening the next letter before they do.

Offline jd69davies

Where do you reckon they’ll move to? I have noticed just how many anpr cameras have gone up around there, so needs to be quite a way i’d reckon.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Where do you reckon they’ll move to? I have noticed just how many anpr cameras have gone up around there, so needs to be quite a way i’d reckon.

Don't they realise that problem as they see it isnt going to go away, so why don't they designate an area thats not residential?.

Didnt they do this somewhere in Leeds recently?..

Offline lillythesavage

Ambleside Drive and York Road have been the centre of the red light district in Southend for around 40-50 years, so it's just the go to place for punters to trawl if they're looking for street girls. Some of the girls do work other roads but that makes it harder for inexperienced punters to know if they're a working girl or just some woman waiting around for someone.

The area will have to change soon as just lately a load of ANPR cameras have been put up in all of the roads that make up the usual circuit. I suspect the police will soon have an automated system in place that will flag cars that have been captured doing repeated runs around the circuit. It will no doubt result in warning letters being sent out in the hope that punters will be scared away out of fear of their wives opening the next letter before they do.

Not really my scene, speaking as someone who loves driving, would drive a truck all week, finish on Friday and drive a few hundred miles to somewhere different for the weekend.
Our liberty and common sense is being eroded by stealth policing, I often drive to and from Scotland and rarely see a motorway cop car at all, people are so scared of cameras they crawl along and are just not as alert as they would be getting a journey done asap.
Now they are using them to clean up RLD,s ffs.
Be no point going out at all soon, feels like that is how life is going, work, eat, watch tv, sleep and repeat.

Offline MarkS69

I'm not proud to say that I got ripped off by Laura aka Laura Eden this evening. I should have known better, so I'm more angry at myself than her. My review is here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=316196.0

Offline Essexguy90

Don't they realise that problem as they see it isnt going to go away, so why don't they designate an area thats not residential?.

Didnt they do this somewhere in Leeds recently?..
Ive always wondered why somewhere like temple farm industrial estate wouldn’t be a good option. Ambleside with the openness with residential etc is what puts me off at times and I’ll bottle out of taking a girls offer up

Offline Essexguy90

Ive always wondered why somewhere like temple farm industrial estate wouldn’t be a good option. Ambleside with the openness with residential etc is what puts me off at times and I’ll bottle out of taking a girls offer up
Sorry to hear I agreed OWO but when we pulled up and started she had a condom in her mouth as she started to proceed. Where she can be so erratic it’s a risk with her but when you catch her in right time she can be a very good punt! I’d say handjob or OW is the only two service’s your get from her. Tried to suck her tits and she wasn’t having none of it

Offline jd69davies

I’ve often thought that as well, I wonder how safe the girls would feel though? If anything happened there aren’t any houses to alert

Offline Essexguy90

Drove through last night out of curiosity at about 11, 1 girl just walking over the hill onto Ambleside looked quite rough and was a car parked up with lights on by adult college so thought best not to stop. Drove down southchurch avenue turned into York road heading towards town to see Laura walking up the road in a lovely dress/hell combo now I know how unpredictable she can be which I’m glad I cleaned out the pockets in car before going out. Quick wind down of the window to say get in and we headed to one of my spots £35 owo was agreed and all can say is wow when you catch her at a good point she can be such a good punt took a big load in mouth and seemed decent enough. I did clock her slyly feeling up the car doors for contents when dropping her off but as said don’t carry anything in them so knew was fine

Offline RYLAND3

Drove down ambleside last night around 11.30pm and thiere was 5 girls out.
Looks like the essdx police clamp down has no effect whatsoever.
I didn't see any police or what looked like unmarked police cars.

Offline MrMatrix

Drove down ambleside last night around 11.30pm and thiere was 5 girls out.
Looks like the essdx police clamp down has no effect whatsoever.
I didn't see any police or what looked like unmarked police cars.
Perhaps you didn't but with ANPR they can see you :scare: :scare:
Just not the same any more- these cameras represent a real threat to our hobby and the SPs lively hood :hi:

Offline Essexguy90

I’m sure in one of the echo articles the other day they put up that the cameras aren’t installed properly/working yet

Offline Hackneylad1

I’m sure in one of the echo articles the other day they put up that the cameras aren’t installed properly/working yet

Just a ruse to lure you in.

Offline MrMatrix

Wouldn't take the chance E90. Especially if you have a regular partner. :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Offline Ivan Drago

On my way to the shops Tonight via Ambelside I was approached by a tall slim brunette asking me if I was looking. I wasn't. 3 seconds later a police car appears from a side street. They were aware of the girl. They are after the curb crawlers.

If that girl was on AW I probably would.

Offline RYLAND3

So did the police see you talk to her and stop you or had you gone past so they didn't know you had chatted?

I did read somewhere they are stopping mens wether in a car or on foot if they think they are picking up one of the stet workers.

Offline Ivan Drago

i spoke to them as i was passing. they were looking at me i think

Offline Ivan Drago

i spoke to them as i was passing. they were looking at me i think
they didnt stop her.

Offline Kacey2015

Jesus Christ😷! Thought there was rules against fucking cattle

Offline DeadFox

they didnt stop her.

Sounds like a setup ? Did she look like a fed ?

Offline lillythesavage

no she wasnt american

:D :lol: :D, Fed needs you to ask the question or it will not stick, unless they lie.

Offline radioman33

I walked past Laura in Southend town she was looking ok,probably meet them near York rd bus station area now

Offline Brian Stone

Marks69 - i'd recommend this one as worth a look. I've been back a number of times as she kinda floats my boat.
External Link/Members Only

For once, the VS pics are actually of her

Thanks for the steer.

If you have time, take a look a the UK pUnting General Discussion forum. You will see a post there from me titled "Advice for newb in an unusual situation". I'd love to get your estimation of whether Alina Party Girl would be able to handle such a series of vists. Also, do you know, how long has she been around. I ask because I want someone who I can call on for the next few months ahead.   

Online scutty brown

Thanks for the steer.

If you have time, take a look a the UK pUnting General Discussion forum. You will see a post there from me titled "Advice for newb in an unusual situation". I'd love to get your estimation of whether Alina Party Girl would be able to handle such a series of vists. Also, do you know, how long has she been around. I ask because I want someone who I can call on for the next few months ahead.   

It would seem that your post was deleted by the admin team, or else you never actually posted it

Offline manlikemark

Just drove along Ambleside (6.45Am) skinny girl very short skirt and crop top with dark hair out and looking wasn't sure any girls would be out this early/late

Offline manlikemark

Anyone been along this week ? I've got two free nights so was going to take a quick look

Offline MarkS69

Just drove along Ambleside (6.45Am) skinny girl very short skirt and crop top with dark hair out and looking wasn't sure any girls would be out this early/late
Quite a few of the girls are usually still around early in the morning this time of year. They also tend to go out earlier now that the nights are drawing in. I saw Victoria on the corner of Ambleside and Honiton Road the other evening around 6:30pm.

I suspect the girl you saw was Cassie as she usually avoids the busier periods down there, even more so now that the ANPR camera's have all been activated.

Offline manlikemark

Went past around 8 I think it was 2 girls one was Laura  :dash: and other not sure slightly bigeer girl with dark hair

Offline Essexguy90

I drove down there Saturday morning at 545 and 2 girls out but they were rougher than rough looked like proper addicts so gave it a miss am passing in the morning around 530 so I’ll look again

Offline manlikemark

Offline manlikemark

Went past at 7.45 been to the chippy and came back along Ambleside was one girl quite nice looking short skirt best too dark hair slim, had no money on me as only went to get dinner went bavk around 8.30 and she was gone and no other girls out

Offline KonrathD

Went by this evening. From midnight to half 1. Couldn't find any. Found a few punters also looking.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Went by this evening. From midnight to half 1. Couldn't find any. Found a few punters also looking.

Maybe you and the others and the girls ough to have some sort of messaging system to say where they are and who wants to see them etc, so much less cruising around and less risk of cuming a cropper with a copper!..

Offline MarkS69

I drove around the circuit a few times on Saturday afternoon at around 2:30pm and saw Nicky and Lindsay both working the corners of Southchurch Avenue and Windermere Road. For anyone who doesn't know them, they're partners and will do FFM sessions or a full on lesbian show if asked (and if they're in the mood).

I didn't have time today for any fun, but I've had punts with them both individually in the past and one FFM session. Nicky will do OWO and allow fingering and keeps on sucking until you're drained, whereas Lindsay will offer OWO and then sneakily slip a condom onto you. The first time she did it to me I was totally caught out and didn't realise until I'd blown my load. The second time I was wise enough to pay less for OW.

Offline manlikemark

Never seen them out in the afternoon before might have to check around that time

Offline manlikemark

Went along at around 6.40 this morning and there was one girl out maybe in her 30s slim dark/black hair went back past around 7.15 and she was gone

Offline lookingfunfun78

Fascinating read,  thanks for posting.

Not my scene, prefere parties, but nice to know whats out there.

Offline DeadFox

Where are you finding these parties ?

Offline Shagswell2001

Hows about a review on some of these parties, it would be another thing to tick off the bucket list for me.

Offline MrMatrix

Hows about a review on some of these parties, it would be another thing to tick off the bucket list for me.
Hes only been a member here for 3 months. Being new means you can go back a year for a review if you so wish :hi:

Offline MarkS69

Another banal and utterly pointless article in the Echo re street prostitution:

A couple of quotes in their article worthy of comment:

1. "It is particularly prevalent in the York Road and Ambleside Drive areas."
Ambleside Drive is the most common location to find a street worker (it's very good of the Echo to keep publicising this fact to their readers!). York Road was the "go to" place in the 90's, but the girls have moved on to the surrounding roads since then. Being a rather prolific user of girls in the Southend RLD I can honestly say that in the last 10 years I've only ever spotted a few girls working in York Road.

2. "The group of greatest and immediate concern are the vulnerable women involved in selling sex on the streets... This group are often high and dependent users of drugs and alcohol, other vulnerabilities may include mental health, depression, vulnerable housing status, domestic abuse and previous experience of the criminal justice system."

In other words, a lot of the street workers are still working the streets in order to pay off fines from previous arrests for solicitation.

3. "Various police operations have succeeded in moving the women selling sex from one road to another and various organisations have tried to support women selling sex, but no intervention has had a significant impact on reducing the number of women selling sex or on the numbers of men buying sex."

I know through experience why most women on the street are selling sex. It's predominantly to support a drug habit. I've only ever in 35+ years of punting met one woman who has said she works for a pimp and she was a woman who was sent down from London to work Southend in the summer months. Every time she was cautioned by the police she'd move to a different location within the RLD.

Do any of the "organisations" mentioned in the article have any idea how much money a street worker can earn in a week? Let's say that a basic blowjob punt lasts for 15-20 minutes (bearing in mind the time taken to find a quiet spot and the girls desperate need to get the punt over with) will cost between £30-£40. That's a potential earning on a very good night of £90 to £120 an hour. How many "normal" job positions could a woman with a limited number of teeth interview for and attain for that kind of hourly rate?

I don't want to come across as some kind of hardnosed wanker in this debate. I've gotten to know a few local street girls very well over the years and they're basically very nice women who have been hit particularly hard by the shit that life has thrown at them. What the majority of them need is proper support, emotional and financial, from the relevant authorities. If the authorities that are brought on board to manage this situation can't provide that, then they're dead in the water before they've even started.

4. "There is also a significant impact on the local community with high levels of anti-social behaviour as a result of the women selling sex and the men in the area who are pimping the women or buying sex, including drug-dealing, hazardous litter, and noise nuisance."

Another pretty much bullshit fact:

a. From what I've observed the girls working the area nowadays are very quiet and respectful of the people living on the streets they're working on. No, I wouldn't particularly like them working from the street that I live on, but then again when I bought my house I did a few checks to make sure it wasn't in the red zone of the local red light district.

b. As a long time punter on the RLD I've never spotted a pimp or a drug dealer working the area. These people tend to keep themselves as distanced as possible from the illegal activities happening on the streets. The Echo yet again have made it sound like there are a group of black guys in long fur coats wearing pink fedora hats lurking in the shadows to offer drugs and a life of prostitution to anyone passing by.

c. Noise nuisance? From the passing cars, maybe, but then again, you should hear the noise caused by all the noisy cunts wandering drunkenly down my road most nights.

Offline chopper2000

They forgot to mention of nearly 3 years in a pandemic inc lockdown, illegal drugs are still widely available in any street surrounding the southend area.

How is it still getting into the country or is there such a stock pile in a warehouse?

If they were not selling sex then they or their partners (co-dependent) would be inside our homes taking our belongings or stabbing you at the atm.

Put it under  government control and eradicate the stigma by citing the health aspect, lowering our taxes and removing it from the daily view.

Probably a councillor or their mate (property developer) acquired some really cheap housing in York road and now wants to make a ROI.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 03:47:31 pm by chopper2000 »
Banned reason: No reviews in over 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline muddy funxter

They forgot to mention of nearly 3 years in a pandemic inc lockdown, illegal drugs are still widely available in any street surrounding the southend area.

How is it still getting into the country or is there such a stock pile in a warehouse?

If they were not selling sex then they or their partners (co-dependent) would be inside our homes taking our belongings or stabbing you at the atm.

Put it under  government control and eradicate the stigma by citing the health aspect, lowering our taxes and removing it from the daily view.

Probably a councillor or their mate (property developer) acquired some really cheap housing in York road and now wants to make a ROI.

Nice review Chopper

Offline Webby581

Another banal and utterly pointless article in the Echo re street prostitution:

3. .................various organisations have tried to support women selling sex,

Every person on this forum  ;)