Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sky - Piccadilly  (Read 558 times)

Offline FlashDemon17

The string of bad punts continues I guess.

Called in to see Antonia, had an itch for a punt and she was on holiday but I was already there so had a look at the selection and there were two who caught the eye, a European called Anna who had a nice body and build but had the least enthusiastic look on her face id seen. Sky  caught the eye a little so selected her. Into the room we go.

Sky is a very standard British girl, slim ish, decent looking rack which didn’t make an appearance (more on this later) and an ok ass.

Into the room, small talk, nothing major, she did actually ask if I wanted owo which was odd for a Piccadilly girl, they never even have them on offer let alone openly offering. Didn’t opt for the option and she went ahead with head, technique wasn’t great. Lots of teeth and not in a good way, she remained fully clothed during head. Minor down point, I like seeing the body at least, helps get the mood going. Offered to go on top, she only took off her knickers and revealed a hell of a lot of loose skin. Fair play for losing the weight. However when she was on top, I felt absolutely nothing. Was kind of a weird feeling just felt like my dick wasn’t attached anymore. Think she felt it wasn’t going anywhere and asked me to bend her over, couldn’t keep hard at all. Felt like the magnet effect of putting same poles together, any time I got near the clunge my dick just didn’t want anything to do with it.

Tried again one or two more times but eventually just told her to suck me til I came. Eventually did, had to clean myself up, she was out the room before I got changed.

Honestly the standard generally seems to be dropping but it’s a little my fault, sometimes the little guy takes too much control, with the string I’ve been on recently as soon as I called and heard Antonia’s on holiday I should’ve backed the hell out. Would definitely not recommend this one though.