Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Info Req'd Please  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Has anyone seen or got any info on this girlie as her photos look familiar to me.  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers Chaps.

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tommydave

I was thinking that too sarge... I sent her a message which she read and didn't reply to :/

Offline Sar-Major

I was thinking that too sarge... I sent her a message which she read and didn't reply to :/

Cheers TD.  :thumbsup: Those 2 face pics remind me of another profile!!  :unknown:

Plus its a new account, so fek knows who she's been before..........  :scare:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline tommydave

Im sorely tempted to TOFT but the state of hers coms leads me to believe she's growing a dusty phone :/

Might send her another just to be sure. She does look well.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 06:02:06 am by tommydave »

Offline Lingus10

I’m sure I have read something about her recently Sarge & I don’t think it was good
Sorry if im wrong but there was something not right about her

Offline Sar-Major

I’m sure I have read something about her recently Sarge & I don’t think it was good
Sorry if im wrong but there was something not right about her

Cheers L10, you may get a sudden burst of "Brain Power" when your not expecting it and you'll remember.  :scare:

Her face looks so "Fekin Familiar" from somewhere, just can't put me finger on it.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline jamiedean64

Hi Sarge,

I sent an email via AW enquiring about incalls and did get a prompt answer (and confirming that they were possible) Her profile does say that her preference is to use her outlook email account or txt.....

I also like the profile but the uncertainty in the comments so far are not encouraging and I am the super cautious type.

Jamie

Offline smokeythebandit

Love it how they just lob at least 10 years off true age she looks more like 56 than 36  :hi:
Banned reason: Today is Pride day . Bye bye
Banned by: Head1

Offline Sar-Major

Hi Sarge,

I sent an email via AW enquiring about incalls and did get a prompt answer (and confirming that they were possible) Her profile does say that her preference is to use her outlook email account or txt.....

I also like the profile but the uncertainty in the comments so far are not encouraging and I am the super cautious type.

Jamie

Cheers JD, when things look too fekin good you can bet ya bottom dollar they are.  :scare:

Offline Sar-Major

Love it how they just lob at least 10 years off true age she looks more like 56 than 36  :hi:

Well that's par for the course in this "Hobby" mate.  :dash: :dash: :dash: