Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Lisa, Norton  (Read 677 times)

Offline Trinculo

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/SEXY%5FTHAI+GIRL

I think quite a few here are aware of the place in Norton with the rotating Thai girls. I've been to two or three of them, Susie was my favourite but as someone pointed out, she got into genital rubbing which was a bit too close to bareback, so I stopped visiting her. The place is convenient for me though as it's not too far from the A19.

This is almost a double review as I've seen Lisa twice.
I first visited Thai Lisa a couple of weeks ago, she isn't there any more but she said she would be back in October, and I am looking forward to it. I went to her one evening for a half hour punt, and asked for just a massage and hand relief, being one of those guys who rarely if ever cums in a condom.
First impressions, she was quite similar looking to Susie, short, curvy, nice smile, hard to say what her age was, they are all advertised as 29 on AW. She was wearing a short black lacy dress both times I saw her, but she strips off before any action.
She stripped completely naked and gave me a short so-so massage, and I was thinking she was nothing special but when I turned over she started kissing and stroking and she was really exceptional at it, got me very aroused, and by the time she popped me by hand I was almost begging for it.

I regretted not having proper sex with her, so about a week later I booked her again, and this time I said no massage just some fun on the bed. Again she got me so roused with her tongue and fingers I almost begged her to put the rubber on after about 15 minutes. I slipped into her in mish and she was just amazing, moving perfectly in sync with me, and as we got faster I started to think “I'm going to pop here!” and indeed I did, with her legs wrapped around me and her bouncing under me like a rabbit on steroids. That was the first time I'd managed to pop in the rubber for a long time. Did it feel good!

I would recommend her to anybody when she comes back to Norton. She has a pleasant personality and reasonable English. A great fuck!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by: