Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian  (Read 1585 times)

ca1985

So there’s loads in Middlesbrough and they’re constantly available...

But has anyone had a positive meet with a random Rom girl?

Offline datwabbit

Brexit hasn't put them off.

Offline waynekerr600

Mistress Amy in Sunderland if you can get over the no kissing thing. Mega mega fit. Great for a pump and dump.

Offline MasterChief

Mistress Amy in Sunderland if you can get over the no kissing thing. Mega mega fit. Great for a pump and dump.
Covered oral puts me off

Offline Dimond dave

:scare:

To be honest bud if there EU keep your money in your pocket or go and see some one else in all there rip off merchants  shit attitude and dad service they will take your eyes out.

Boro is totally swamped

So there’s loads in Middlesbrough and they’re constantly available...

But has anyone had a positive meet with a random Rom girl?

Offline Mackem61

I have on one occasion, the other three times have been poor. All before I joined this site, hence no reviews. Would agree Boro/Stockton is swamped both on AW & Vivastreet, hard to know which, if any are real.

Offline roboeggman

I have on one occasion, the other three times have been poor. All before I joined this site, hence no reviews. Would agree Boro/Stockton is swamped both on AW & Vivastreet, hard to know which, if any are real.

You can still review from before you were a member, provided you can supply a link for an ad of the WG  :hi:

Offline Mackem61

You can still review from before you were a member, provided you can supply a link for an ad of the WG  :hi:

Will have a look re the poor ones. Won't be able to for the good one, Rom was Agency and is no longer there.

Offline Sar-Major

:scare:

To be honest bud if there EU keep your money in your pocket or go and see some one else in all there rip off merchants shit attitude and dad service they will take your eyes out.

Boro is totally swamped

I'll second that comment DD.   :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sesalovdarlo

9/10 of them are rip off merchants. Most clearly forced into doing it. Even if you managed to find a none bait and switch, they will not look anywhere near as good as there profile pic. Answer the door in scruffs, and look like they have just got out of bed. With poor hygeine. Nearly all Roms in boro have blokes in the house.

Offline Kev3773

I've seen a few romanians before I knew about this site and actually saw a couple of beautiful lasses that were exactly as there AW profile description. Unfortunately as the years have rolled on so has the influx of undesirables for differing reasons.  :hi:

Offline sesalovdarlo

No issues with Romanian WG abroad though in Amsterdam, Prague, Germany etc

Northernperv

I reviewed one a while back now, honestly one of the hottest girls I’ve ever had the pleasure of.

But on the negative side, looks didn’t make up for lack of interaction and interest.
At one point I was physically having to put her in the position I wanted her because she didn’t get what I was saying. I said at the time anyone looking for a really hot living sex doll then go for it! Haha

I’d rather a 8 that’s into it than a 10 that’s like a mannequin!

Offline MasterChief

I reviewed one a while back now, honestly one of the hottest girls I’ve ever had the pleasure of.

But on the negative side, looks didn’t make up for lack of interaction and interest.
At one point I was physically having to put her in the position I wanted her because she didn’t get what I was saying. I said at the time anyone looking for a really hot living sex doll then go for it! Haha

I’d rather a 8 that’s into it than a 10 that’s like a mannequin!

I can't see this review?

Northernperv

I can't see this review?

No? It was a good 4-5 years ago, can’t even remember the girls name to be honest, it could have been a comment on someone else’s post about her come to think of it. I think she was with diamonds at the time. Stunner but no life in her at all :)

Northernperv

Yeah it wasn’t a review it was a comment I posted on someone asking about her.
Sonia of diamonds back in Feb 2014. Sorry not sure how to link to it.

Offline Kev3773

Yeah it wasn’t a review it was a comment I posted on someone asking about her.
Sonia of diamonds back in Feb 2014. Sorry not sure how to link to it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21900.msg351840#msg351840
She was Austrian not Romanian by all accounts  :hi:

Northernperv

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21900.msg351840#msg351840
She was Austrian not Romanian by all accounts  :hi:

Really? Shows what I know, could barely speak English anyway! Haha
Did you pay her a visit too?

Offline LocalHero

Definately one of the best Romanians I've seen (F.A.F & pleasant). Fancied seeing her this week but her AW profile says she's in Berkshire.
There was another romanian girl working from the same flat as Mistress Amy who had cracking pics on her AW profile but was a total B&S.

Offline waynekerr600

It was a good 4-5 years ago

Pretty of time to do a review then Northernleech.

Offline waynekerr600

There was another romanian girl working from the same flat as Mistress Amy who had cracking pics on her AW profile but was a total B&S.

Maybe a review would have saved a fellow punter from wasting their cash on a b&s then localleech?

Offline LocalHero

Maybe a review would have saved a fellow punter from wasting their cash on a b&s then localleech?

Yes, you are right. Paranoia about the other half somehow finding out has prevented me from posting on here until recently.
That particular girl's profile had disappeared a day later when I looked for it though.

Offline waynekerr600

Yes, you are right. Paranoia about the other half somehow finding out has prevented me from posting on here until recently.
That particular girl's profile had disappeared a day later when I looked for it though.

If you aren't using your real name and use a dedicated punting phone you should be safe.

Offline LocalHero

If you aren't using your real name and use a dedicated punting phone you should be safe.

I know but Its probably not a bad thing to be a bit paranoid.
I've thought about a dedicated punting phone but she has no access to my mobile account and I think I'd be in deeper shit if she found it!

Offline waynekerr600

I know but Its probably not a bad thing to be a bit paranoid.
I've thought about a dedicated punting phone but she has no access to my mobile account and I think I'd be in deeper shit if she found it!

Spare dumb phone in the car 'which is only there to call the RAC' as those modern smart phones have such terrible battery life.

Using your real number is a big no. There's an example this morning of Delores West (or Pearl from Bonds) sending unsolicited texts. Much harder to explain that one.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 11:26:23 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline scutty brown

9/10 of them are rip off merchants. Most clearly forced into doing it. ............................ Nearly all Roms in boro have blokes in the house.

If that's the case, report them

Offline Partyguy

No need for a punting phone if it would arouse suspicion (I keep mine in a locker at work) get a pay as you go sim card much easier to hide and simple to swap into your phone when needed.